***COD 4 CRUCIBLE_X Quads- Sign Up open ***

Its Time again for another 360 experience. I decided to drop this here as this is the 360 section and all.

This will be a short tour much like crucible-X has been but with some small changes. Please go read over the rules as a few have changed for this quads tour. There has been some lack in participation lately for the 360 so we want to try boosting that while not tearing clans apart because of low numbers. Four man teams will make this a fun enjoyable experience for all.

You will have till this Saturday to sign up. 9-6-08 Your clan rep will then be PMed on sunday to find out your map for the regular season.

So If you want your clan in on this fun. Please let your clan rep know to get your team signed up.

This is a search and destroy ONLY tourney, 4v4, you pick your "Home Base" map that you will play every war night as your map. Best out of 3, The tie breaker map will be decided after every clan picks their map, By an unaffiliated admin.

Rosters will need to be in by monday 9pm central time. First war starts Tuesday 9-9-08.

If you already signed up for the crucible -X and would like to still play...please confirm that you still want to be deployed in the sign up section under your application.

Thank you all for building UF and we hope to have a great fun short season.

-ROOSTER-

Well to clarify,

12 names per roster unless this is an issue with all clans, I will do what it takes to make this enjoyable to all clans.. You will be allowed to submit two teams if you wish to but as always. Only allowed to be on one roster at a time.

Hey naughty,

Gears of war 2 will be looked at for its potential here in UF. It has the popularity we know, But is it UF material... We will see when it makes showing. But you better believe it will be looked at. As well as other 360 games. We have a jump on the PS3 side, We only have to worry about game quality, Server quality is always there for us. ;)

Would you have a problem with a rag-tag clan? I know I only got about 4 that still play x-box, but what about all the guys who are the only ones that play x-box in their clan? Can I start a Merc clan, just to get some bodies in this tourney?

BigMoneyNacku ]

Would you have a problem with a rag-tag clan? I know I only got about 4 that still play x-box, but what about all the guys who are the only ones that play x-box in their clan? Can I start a Merc clan, just to get some bodies in this tourney?

What do you think CDS is...!? ;) ;D :P

The Blacksheep are applying with two, if thats ok with you.

Sounds great!

A BOM ]

Rooster... I missed the 12 names to a roster limitation. I will discuss this with my crew (currently about 40 names total, 20ish active). I am not sure whether we will prefer to submit two rosters or consilidate down to one...

Yea, Just let me know what you plan on doing. I will have a roster page up by this weekend. I will need them done by monday night.

BigMoneyNacku ]

This is something I will allow for this tourney, Because I know there are players out there that want to play but dont have a clan on the 360. So to answer, Yes as long as there on your roster......Your good to go for this tour. In the efforts to build the 360 community.

If anyone has any questions. Please ask away. I will try to be here as much as possible to answer anything. I know this will be the fastest start of any UF tourney but I am confident in the 360 clans ability to organize.

-Rooster- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

This is something I will allow for this tourney, Because I know there are players out there that want to play but dont have a clan on the 360. So to answer, Yes as long as there on your roster......Your good to go for this tour. In the efforts to build the 360 community.

If anyone has any questions. Please ask away. I will try to be here as much as possible to answer anything. I know this will be the fastest start of any UF tourney but I am confident in the 360 clans ability to organize.

ROOSTER.. We need those guys..!? ;)

All Rag Tags that want to join CDS as their Xbox360 clan say "Aye".

no seriously tho.! :P

You are more than welcome to team up with CDS as your clan on Xbox.. we have more than one player that is in a different clan for PS3.

But if you just want to play in this tourney, then the Rag Tag idea might be the way to go.!!

That applies to anyone. ;D