smoking weed while gaming.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathogen- ]

if you're over the age of 22 and smoke herb....well. then something's wrong with ya. this coming from someone who smoked every day

your right in my case.. i do have something wrong w/ me.. and my Dr thinks it can help prevent my pains.. i have a shitty back and suffer from alot of pain.. even just tossin the kid around for a few can really put me out of commission for a few days.. and in my opinion.. smoking erb is much better then poppin vicodin every time my back hurts..

inadub ]

should have added a few more options.. like maybe.. or sometimes.. the NEED might make the answer different for some.. cuz i dont NEED it but i still smoke

I would have but it was more of a general question.

Pathogen- ]

if you're over the age of 22 and smoke herb....well. then something's wrong with ya. this coming from someone who smoked every day

please enlighten me.. I am 27 going on 28 I smoke there is nothing wrong with me.

xPUDDYTATx ]

although sometimes i miss it, giving up a 6 figure job by failing a whiz quiz is not my idea af a good choice, so i must play with a beer buzz nowadays ;)

I also like how companies say hey you smoke weed you must be doing it at work but when someone says yeah I have a couple of drinks or I drink and get drunk every night they dont think that maybe this guy is coming in drunk. >:( it must be because pot is illegal

There was a time...lol I was called "iron lungs" in high school cause I could snap any bong hit you could load up! LOL Ahhh... those were the days... :-[

Yeah, I don't do it anymore... but not cause I think there's anything wrong with you if you do. LMAO! I partied my ass off for far too long and now just chill. Sugar and sex are my last addictions. :P

Sometimes I do both at the same time... but not while gaming.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Pathogen- ]

Wooooo, more instigation from Path!! ::)

way to try and create more drama from nothing. good luck with that.

inadub..you're absolutely right. I probably should have worded it as far as needing it for medicinal. I stopped at 19 when it stopped "being cool", and the only friends of mine who continued are ones that had shit wrong with them. It IS much better than doping up on vicodin. So the doc perscribes it for you, or do you take it on the side because it helps? i've never known anyone with a px for it

Pathogen- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Pathogen- ]

Wooooo, more instigation from Path!! ::)

way to try and create more drama from nothing. good luck with that.

Path, he has a lot more stable ground to post what he did, because it's typically TRUE of you, than what you try saying back to him.

We're finding it progressively harder to find anyone around here who still likes wasting time reading your constant garbage on this forum.

He said that, Path, because THAT'S what you do. You're known for it, and it's your legacy here. So whether or not you type something that's not incessant sarcasm (which are harder to find than fucking bigfoot), many here are just going to read it as you being an asshole......AGAIN.

Your problem, Path, is that you always, ALWAYS have to have the last word. Even in this little thing where, honestly, Nacku was only stating the OBVIOUS surrounding you, you need to pipe in one more time. Because the LAST thing needing to be said in any situation with you NEEDS to be said by you and NEEDS to be said like a know-it-all-dick.

And it was funny when Nacku wrote that because, as I read it, I could only say "yeah....I was about to say that, too."

You have ZERO-patience left in the tank here with Urgent Fury as a whole, Path.

Take this as the man trying to beat you down.

Or rather, take it as it should be, and that UF is just as sick and fucking tired of your garbage posts around here as we were of the garbage we just removed from our forum last week.

You provide NO good input here on this forum for this tourney.

You never really have.

And we find ourselves continually wondering why you're allowed to be here....bugging just about everyone else.

Pathogen- ]

This is what he meant by something is wrong with ya'

Pathogen- ]

inadub..you're absolutely right. I probably should have worded it as far as needing it for medicinal. I stopped at 19 when it stopped "being cool", and the only friends of mine who continued are ones that had shit wrong with them. It IS much better than doping up on vicodin. So the doc perscribes it for you, or do you take it on the side because it helps? i've never known anyone with a Rx for it

Something medically.. wrong with ya'