• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]

Something medically.. wrong with ya'

CLASSIC!!!

Well it apprears that my answer to Path about Dr prescribing pot might not be needed but in case anyone else was wondering.. well here in Oregon its still illegal to buy or sell marijuana, what they do is they allow you to grow up to 6 flowering plants.. they also allow 18 starts that are under 12in in any direction.. so basically i can have 6 big plants and have up to 18 that are smaller then a piece of paper or so.. i have pics and all that if anyone is interested... however even though its medical .. im not sure how welcome it would be for all..

I have been a patient for about a year now.. its a lot of work and pretty expensive overall.. (power, buckets, soil, foods, pest prevention, etc..) but its nice not having to take meds that i cant control.

Another positive is that i can carry up to 1.5 lbs on me. So can my wife.. she is labled as my caregiver meaning that she is responsible for picking up and transporting the erb in the event that i cant. She cannot smoke legally , however between the 2 of us i can have up to 3 lbs at my house. My 3.5 year old son cannot be taken from me either , as long as i am following my allowed rules. I had been a smoker for years.. there really never was a "cool" or "uncool" time around here.. i live next to Eugene which is probably the hippie capitol of the world at this point.. so that was never an issue for me.. however it truly does help me w/ my pain even though i smoke it more then when im suffering..

I don't smoke because I need to, I just like to. ;D My in-game ability definitely decreases as I smoke. That's why I usually don't smoke on war nights. I'm more of a social smoker anyways. I'd much rather smoke with a bunch of friends than get all shitfaced drunk. Although drinking and gaming leads to some very interesting Friday nights. ;)

inadub ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Something medically.. wrong with ya'

CLASSIC!!!

its a lot of work and pretty expensive overall.. (power, buckets, soil, foods, pest prevention, etc..) but its nice not having to take meds that i cant control.

You poor baby, I only have to arrange for a guy to stop in, Then I have to have $200 bucks cash on me(I dont carry much cash) Then I have to get that shit home. I would hate to have to buy some fricken soil. ;D

-Rooster- ]

You poor baby, I only have to arrange for a guy to stop in, Then I have to have $200 bucks cash on me(I dont carry much cash) Then I have to get that shit home. I would hate to have to buy some fricken soil. ;D

Well played sir..well played.. however.. you dont have to wait 8 weeks for dude to get there either do ya.. if so i got a dude that can help .. :P All in all once the ball got rolling it was nice.. but in the beginning it was pretty tough to wait.

IrshZ28 ]
Tool_Minion ]
IrshZ28 ]

thanimatedpolicecarqb5.gif

STFU, this from the man who tells me, "Naw, I don't care!!"

LOL ;)

I lied. I'm workin' my case up from that night, as we speak. I'm comin for ya' Tool!! LOL Just you Tool.

I got three GE trucks in my shop at the moment. Im currently putting your card and "call for a good time" in each one. :o

Nikastylez ]

Drinking and gaming isn't cool. After a few beers' date=' you have to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes and can't sit through a complete game :-\

[/quote']

not me, I can drink and take a piss 4 hours later, The only thing on my mind is the game not the bathroom LOL

Ahhh, to be young and have bladder control again. :D

EVERYTHING in moderation is a good rule of thumb... Except monetary income- You can never have too much of that.... That is unless taxes get raised.

I play socom on lsd, it is the way to go in a war!- Makes you feel like your life is on the line... Problems come up when you think you hear people talking on the mic, your talking back... And the mics not even on your head.

lmao jk.

Tool_Minion ]
IrshZ28 ]
Tool_Minion ]
IrshZ28 ]

thanimatedpolicecarqb5.gif

STFU, this from the man who tells me, "Naw, I don't care!!"

LOL ;)

I lied. I'm workin' my case up from that night, as we speak. I'm comin for ya' Tool!! LOL Just you Tool.

I got three GE trucks in my shop at the moment. Im currently putting your card and "call for a good time" in each one. :o

Alright, alright, you got me by the short hairs! LOL

I smoke, I don't smoke, I drink, I don't drink.

It's more about what the day has brought me and how many kids are home.

Does it help? Hell no. When I found out me and Carnage's war wasn't going to be that night, I went outside and got JACKED up. Then it was on again.

He won 5-0. :P

It is more about what I WANT out of my gaming experience that night. For instance, about a week or so ago, me and about 9 other RVN's were all playing. I was FUBAR (both smoke and drink) and we were playing HCS&D on Overgrown.

I jump out of the upstairs window just as my teammates killed the last opponent. I slowly float to the ground.

I couldn't help it, I start hollerin "Holy shit!! Look at me, In decending to earth just like Jesus!!"

Point is, Im not that funny sober. 8)