Sons of Anarchy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a free stream of the new episode. I'm watching it right now.

http://www.watchsonsofanarchy.com/?p=126

just pretend to fill out that bullshit survey crap for 2 minutes and it kicks in.

EDIT... Ok so I just finished the episdoe. Holy crap was that a good one!!! I am inclined to love Henry Rollins because he was the lead singer of one of my favorite bands ever. He is great as a neo-nazi and Arkin is great too. See how easily they put that one guy in his place? Should be a great season. Hopefully Opie doesn't pull any stupid shit and betray Jax. I can't wait for Jax and Piney to start the revolution.

Just finished it.. But Surf the channel cut off the previews.. :(

I dont think the rape scene was out of line at all.!!

I mean as someone said we're talking about a 1% biker gang, & the Aryan Nation.!!

Neither are any small time street gang. (ok well maybe the Aryans are a little bigger than SAMCRO, but still. lol)

Of course we ALL want Jax to start the revolution & do whats right, but if he did it already this season would get boring real fast. lol

I too hope Opie doesn't do anything stupid.. he can be that way sometimes. lol

Here, here Prane, on Rollins.. you know he is the man.!!

Hopefully he will be on for the majority of the season and not just a couple of episodes.

Cant wait for next week.!! 8)

• 3 weeks later...
Crusty_Demons ]

This show is kicking ass so far this season the wait between episodes seems like an eternity.

Right, I DVR'd the first two episodes and forgot about it, ... so I watched the first three episodes kinda in a row, and it seems like I been waitin a month for the next one.

The other thing Is i watch house,... so its real rough because House is on tueday's as well.

AT3Navy ]
Crusty_Demons ]

This show is kicking ass so far this season the wait between episodes seems like an eternity.

Right' date=' I DVR'd the first two episodes and forgot about it, ... so I watched the first three episodes kinda in a row, and it seems like I been waitin a month for the next one.

The other thing Is i watch house,... so its real rough because House is on tueday's as well.

[/quote']

House is on mondays. I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
Chili-Palmer ]

Why waste the space on your PC & risk a virus.. just find/watch anything on Surfthechannel.com

I'm stoked, i have a couple of episodes to watch this week.

[/quote

If you have a big hard drive it ain't a waste of space, and if you look in the right places you can find virus free torrents. I download about 5 shows a week never had a problem, been doing it for like over 3 years now.

Sal0713 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Why waste the space on your PC & risk a virus.. just find/watch anything on Surfthechannel.com

If you have a big hard drive it ain't a waste of space, and if you look in the right places you can find virus free torrents. I download about 5 shows a week never had a problem, been doing it for like over 3 years now.

Where is the "right" place..? (that has zero virus')

Chili-Palmer ]
Sal0713 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Where is the "right" place..? (that has zero virus')

For single episodes ever week it would be EZTV.it they have em in hd and non hd, for full seasons it will be btjunkie they have a rating system and they tell you if they are fake or not. I been downloading from both sites since last year without getting a virus or spyware or any kind of ware. If you take a couple seconds to read the comments and stuff you can tell which are fakes or not.

You just missed it like by a couple of weeks.. over at hulu.com they had all of season five up.

http://www.hulu.com/house

Hulu is how I watched all of season one for Anarchy and I pretty much watch the new episodes there too. They are posted a week later after they air but its worth it since they have far fewer commercials. Maybe one every twenty minutes for 15 seconds unlike regular TV that seems to have five minutes of commercials every ten minutes of programming... ::)

I've never tried the other one's mentioned. I was thinking just what are the sites that offer free TV episodes? Not torrents but reliable fast streaming. And how well do their sites work? anyway I know about Hulu but if others have knowledge of other sites than tell me about it.

hulu.com- streaming episodes, they rotate seasons so they may not have the season you want but eventually it comes back available. Right now they have all seasons for Lost through season five. You can subscribe to shows so that when new episodes are available they are automatically queue for you. very little buffering for good connections full screen video. They also have some movies (older and generally TV type feature films)

ovguide.com ?

Surfthechannel.com ?

others ?

Goat ]

Man that fight scene tonight in county lock up was AWESOME!!

That was a great fight. I LOL when they told Juice that he had to take one for the club. Priceless.

These season has been great so far. I find myself watching the week episode more then once so I don't have to wait so long to see it again.

• 1 month later...