Sons of Anarchy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool_Minion ]

I guess I never was a wannabe bike gansta. :o

What?? You mean to say you never rode around the neighborhood with the trucker hat and the CHIP's sunglasses on your Huffy with the banana seat and ape hangers trying to be Billy Bad Ass? Man you dont know what you were missing. The chicks, the power, the cred. You could've had it all. At least until those damned high schooler's showed up and ran you off. ;)

Tool_Minion ]
BIGDANIEL ]

My BIG WHEEL was the SHIT!!!! Wasnt nobody around who could out corner me. When I hit that hand brake I could turn on a dime. ;D

Did you use PAINT on his face?

;D

LOL

Now how did you know I was a mean little black man? ;)

Who likes cheesy poofs.

So what did you "ON THE FENCE" guys think of last nights episode? That store clerk was pissed huh?

Last week I thought that the girl in the hospital bed looked familiar but I couldn't place her. Its Drea de Matteo from the Sopranos.

I personally am liking this show. Its got a future if the writers keep it true and interesting.

BIGDANIEL ]
Tool_Minion ]
BIGDANIEL ]

My BIG WHEEL was the SHIT!!!! Wasnt nobody around who could out corner me. When I hit that hand brake I could turn on a dime. ;D

Did you use PAINT on his face?

;D

LOL

Now how did you know I was a mean little black man? ;)

Who likes cheesy poofs.

So what did you "ON THE FENCE" guys think of last nights episode? That store clerk was pissed huh?

Last week I thought that the girl in the hospital bed looked familiar but I couldn't place her. Its Drea de Matteo from the Sopranos.

I personally am liking this show. Its got a future if the writers keep it true and interesting.

When I saw the axe, I woke up the wife with a "Holy Shit" LOL. Then Jax quoted me! LOL

I wonder if Sagal's character is BI? ;D

saint52 ]

The best show canceled I've seen was Black Donnelys...that show was amazing and they just tossed it cause it was to real for tv....HBO would have had a huge hit if they picked that up

Was that the one about the irish crime family? If so, that was a great show. Too bad it didn't last though.

Personally I think Over There would have been pretty good but how long could it have gone.

The wife really liked John Doe, it was good but they way they canceled it and left it was pretty bad.

There is also a western that was on HBO or something that some in the office said was awesome. I wish I would have had a chance to see that.

SHANE23 ]

Personally I think Over There would have been pretty good but how long could it have gone.

The wife really liked John Doe, it was good but they way they canceled it and left it was pretty bad.

There is also a western that was on HBO or something that some in the office said was awesome. I wish I would have had a chance to see that.

yea i was pissed when they cancelled Over There, and John Doe!! John Doe was a real good show and that season finale had me wanting to know more about the whole thing damn i wish they would bring that back

Saleos_Prime ]
Hannibal. ]

I love the last episode but I did cringe when they cut his nuts off.

Yeah that was unbelievable. For one why did the father back out? I watched then thought of my own little girl. If that ever happen to her that guy better hope that, that's all I do is cut off his balls. >:(

Cause most Americans talk the talk, but don't walk the walk SP.

Saleos_Prime ]
Hannibal. ]

I love the last episode but I did cringe when they cut his nuts off.

Yeah that was unbelievable. For one why did the father back out? I watched then thought of my own little girl. If that ever happen to her that guy better hope that, that's all I do is cut off his balls. >:(

Its the moment of truth. All say they'd do it but most really couldn't. And that's nothing to be ashamed of either. He just realized at that moment that it wasn't in him. Looked like Clay knew it before hand too.

I'm digging the show more and more. It's going to get interesting now that Dutch has shown up. That little sub-plot for him is going to be real interesting to see unfold.

That shit they did to Juice was hilarious. I cringed when he tried to take the sign off and it was stapled to his chest. That'll teach him.

I liked at the end, when Jax is reading his dads story, the dad says that the key is the balance between Right and Might.

I like how Dutch is a perverted stalker with his own agenda too. I'd tap dat ass myself!

I can tell you I personally would not have cut the mans balls off. I would have gave him a quick ending. I would have killed him, as I wouldn't run the risk of it happening to another person and revenge for my daughter.

But I don't think more suffering would have been in order. :-\

Its so easy to say you would do something like that until your really put in the situation. The father as much as he wanted to castrate the rapist realized that if he did, he would be no better then the guy who raped his daughter. Plus he had to know the SOA was gonna mess him up real bad anyways.

BigD nice reference to Dutch ;) I'm really excited to see where this is going to go now. I knew eventually they had to bring in an outside element because if it was just the Sons in Charming that would get stale.

I like this show so far and I hope it goes in the direction I want it to which is Jax either taking over or quitting the gang all together by the end of the season or the next. His mom will betray him and I can't but help find it odd that Jax isn't extremely upset and disturbed by the marriage of his mom to Clay.

All in all this show will hopefully keep my interest after the Shield is over. :'( Which is a top 5 best show ever period. I've been watching since day 1 back in 7th grade. Next weeks is gonna be SICK!!!!!

Tool_Minion ]

I like how Dutch is a perverted stalker with his own agenda too. I'd tap dat ass myself!

I can tell you I personally would not have cut the mans balls off. I would have gave him a quick ending. I would have killed him, as I wouldn't run the risk of it happening to another person and revenge for my daughter.

But I don't think more suffering would have been in order. :-\

They did kill him... They let him bleed to death and buried him in a hole.

And at the end they mailed the balls to I think the father of the girl... Just to let him know he owes them.