Sons of Anarchy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIGDANIEL ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Something i dont like about Clay tho..

Its the fact he's not all red with shaved down horns and kitties running around him isnt it? You're a sucker for red semi horny guys who get the pussy? ;D

lmao thats who he is!!! shit man since i saw him the first episode ive been wondering why he looks so damn familiar lmao!!! it was freaking hellboy all along ;D ;D ;D

luchesco ]
BIGDANIEL ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Its the fact he's not all red with shaved down horns and kitties running around him isnt it? You're a sucker for red semi horny guys who get the pussy? ;D

lmao thats who he is!!! shit man since i saw him the first episode ive been wondering why he looks so damn familiar lmao!!! it was freaking hellboy all along ;D ;D ;D

Or the badass with a metal smile in Enemy at the gates.

luchesco ]
BIGDANIEL ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Or the badass with a metal smile in Enemy at the gates.

Or Zeno in Ice Pirates. For anyone old enough to remember that movie.

BIGDANIEL ]I'm digging the show more and more. It's going to get interesting now that Dutch has shown up. That little sub-plot for him is going to be real interesting to see unfold.

That shit they did to Juice was hilarious. I cringed when he tried to take the sign off and it was stapled to his chest. That'll teach him.

Wait who is Dutch..?

Yea that shyt they did to Juice was hilarious.. lol

Chili-Palmer ]
BIGDANIEL ]I'm digging the show more and more. It's going to get interesting now that Dutch has shown up. That little sub-plot for him is going to be real interesting to see unfold.

That shit they did to Juice was hilarious. I cringed when he tried to take the sign off and it was stapled to his chest. That'll teach him.

Wait who is Dutch..?

Yea that shyt they did to Juice was hilarious.. lol

Chili if you don't already know who Dutch is you don't deserve to know. :P;)

I'm still struggling with whether or not this show is gonna keep me.

I LIKE it....but at times, while watching it, I find myself questioning the characters too much.

This show is most certainly FX's way of filling the void left by the Shield at the end of this season. Oh, I will miss it SO. In the Shield, we're looking at some questionable guys behind a badge. Thing is, they're COPS, and they're good at what they do...they just sometimes do questionable things to get to their means. I can admire that, I think.

In Sons, the viewer is being courted to like GENERALLY unlikeable guys. A motorcycle club that isn't on the right side of the law to begin with. Toss in the killing, the scheming and the weapons trafficking, and you have the makings of some villains you're supposed to like instead of shady heroes who straddle the line of moral ambiguity (like the Shield). The characters of Sons, for me, are a little harder to appreciate and like than the characters of the Shield, and I'll need a few more episodes of Sons to see if li'l Jax's innocent desire to get the club back to the sensibilities of his father is enough of a "angle for good" to keep me watching the show.

No matter what shit Vic Mackey and his boys get into, they're STILL helping the little girl who got raped or the mother who's being terrorized by gangbangers or preventing untraceable weapons from getting on the streets. In all seriousness, the Sons of Anarchy would be a group that Mackey and his boys would be taking down if the two shows were integrated, and that right there tells me that FX is essentially ASKING you to root for the villains in Sons. But like I said...I have to wait and see. There will definitely be a power struggle between Jax and Clay, and that should be interesting, only because that will definitely create rifts within the club itself. It will also prove interesting to see what Jax's mother does in that situation, given that it SEEMS that no matter what, she's siding with Clay more than her own son in hopes that her son will get molded into what she, and the club, needs.

I, for one, think that Jax's mother is the BEST character of the show. The most dynamic and the most unpredictable. She is the reason I have tuned in for three episodes. The things she's got written for her in those scripts are GREAT and I'm looking forward for more, but the other characters NEED to step it up.

Chili-Palmer ]

Tow, Who were you "rooting" for in the Sopranos..!?

PS. I hate Peggy Bundy & Clay.!

Huh?

Where did Sopranos come from?

I couldn't watch that show.

Too many characters with guido names made for a very confusing hour for me.

I stopped watching that show in the 3rd season.

If a character's name wasn't "Tony," then I didn't know who the hell they were talking about.

Chili, the Chi-town lawman IS Dutch.

Tow, I KINDA agree......but I think thats the whole point of Jax and the memoirs of his father. The last line about straddling the line of right and might kinda tells me that's the direction it's going in.

You can also see the battle lines between who will be on Clay's side, and who will be on Jax.

I've gotten interested, but if they cancelled it at this point I wouldn't cry foul. :-\

Tool_Minion ]

Chili, the Chi-town lawman IS Dutch.

So if that guy is Dutch, this was his first appearance on the show.?

And if that was his 1st then why should he be so familiar already..!?

Chili if you don't already know who Dutch is you don't deserve to know. :P;)

I'm confused, but still liking the show.

BigMoneyNacku ]

I'm a little behind on Shield episodes, but wasn't there a few with the SOA in them? I seem to remember Vic having a run-in with some bikers on a few different episodes.

No SOA in the shield.

But there were episodes where Vic and the boys dealt with bikers, yes?

BigMoneyNacku ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I'm a little behind on Shield episodes, but wasn't there a few with the SOA in them? I seem to remember Vic having a run-in with some bikers on a few different episodes.

No SOA in the shield.

But there were episodes where Vic and the boys dealt with bikers, yes?

There have been many times that they dealt with bikers but no one from the Sons. I forget the gang names but none of the sons.

Hannibal. ]

I miss Rescue Me. That was a good show to me and does anyone know when the new season starts?

Rescue Me Season Five

The show was renewed for a fifth season of 22 episodes. In an interview with Jon Stewart on The Daily Show on Thursday, May 15th, 2008, Leary revealed season 5 had been delayed until March 2009 because of the writer's strike, but that all 22 episodes would air on consecutive weeks. Joining the cast will be actor Michael J. Fox, who is set to play the part of Janet's (Andrea Roth) new love interest.