I was inspired by Sgt.JoeFriday aka Andawg

I was thinking of changing my name for awhile now, but thought I was stuck with IrshZ28. Then Sgt.JoeFriday inspired me to go ahead with my dream. LOL

Anyway, I came up with IrshZ28 on whim also when I needed a name when I first got my PS3 online. Brief history, IrshZ28 came from a license plate I had on a Camaro I used to own. I wrecked the car years ago, well some cunt wrecked my car turning in front of me. So the name really never made sense in my eyes. Anyway, I was never happy with the name.

With the upcoming SOCOM coming out I thought like Sgt.JoeFriday this would be the best time to change it.

My new PSN will be x_IRISH_BULL_x. The term "bull" comes from a slang term for a railroad cop, which is what I am for those who don't know.

So those from UF that are on my PSN list, send me an invite. I'll delete you off the IrshZ28 account, then I'll know who I need to send an invite to.

Thanks everyone.

xirishbullxqw5ju3.jpg

IRISH_BULL ]

My new PSN will be x_IRISH_BULL_x. The term "bull" comes from a slang term for a railroad cop, which is what I am for those who don't know.

It STILL makes me smile remembering how much of the center of conversation you were in the then-APC cars riding back to my place from the UF meet, Irsh.....LOL.

"Wait....you're WHAT kind of cop?"

LOL

Good shit, and looking forward to tackling the bull soon enough!

Chili-Palmer ]

Wait.. you had to start a new account.?

lose all of your info, & friends.!?

Yes. I posted this up on my website for my clan mates to send out invites. Also, I figured that UF and most of the clans here will be solely on SOCOM this Friday then permantly after 10/14. So everyone will start off at the same point. The only "info" I'll really lose is COD4 stats, so no loss there.

IRISH_BULL ]

I was thinking of changing my name for awhile now, but thought I was stuck with IrshZ28. Then Sgt.JoeFriday inspired me to go ahead with my dream. LOL

Anyway, I came up with IrshZ28 on whim also when I needed a name when I first got my PS3 online. Brief history, IrshZ28 came from a license plate I had on a Camaro I used to own. I wrecked the car years ago, well some cunt wrecked my car turning in front of me. So the name really never made sense in my eyes. Anyway, I was never happy with the name.

With the upcoming SOCOM coming out I thought like Sgt.JoeFriday this would be the best time to change it.

So those from UF that are on my PSN list, send me an invite. I'll delete you off the IrshZ28 account, then I'll know who I need to send an invite to.

Thanks everyone.

xirishbullxqw5ju3.jpg

I thought the "slang" term for a railroad cop was a dick?