Will the beta come tonight at midnight?? Share your thoughts..

so i have a few of my guys who live in the EST.. i have kind of a side bet w/ one .. He is really hoping for the midnight release.. i of course dont think it will happen. HOWEVER i hope it does cuz we will all have it sometime tonight .. but i assume sometime on friday afternoon we will get it.. any guesses? I suppose there is always the option of pushing it back again.. :P

inadub ]

so i have a few of my guys who live in the EST.. i have kind of a side bet w/ one .. He is really hoping for the midnight release.. i of course dont think it will happen. HOWEVER i hope it does cuz we will all have it sometime tonight .. but i assume sometime on friday afternoon we will get it.. any guesses? I suppose there is always the option of pushing it back again.. :P

I don't think they have told anyone what time it would be but the only thing I can say is remember the servers are up and running already. ;)

its supposed to be almost 2 gb is it not?? i cant remember where i heard that but i am pretty sure i did.. whats gonna be the "ITS TO LATE TO WAIT" time?? mine will be roughly 1am PST... by that time my buddy over on the east will be getting up.. he is supposed to call me when it drops so i can DL it.. i too wont be on much tonight if it does drop.. but i dont want to wait when its time to play.. lol

that sounds so 3rd grade but its 100% true.. LOL

OK. I'm a little out of the loop so work with me here. Is the beta going to be for anyone to download or do you need a code? I ask because I was given a code and filled out a little on-line application for the beta and I've heard nothing back about it. Please let me know... I NEED SOCOM!!!!

-.Sal.- ]

peebrain, everyone that register the code they got should be getting an email tomorrow i think.

Ya I pre-ordered socom before they were giving out the codes but I got a code from a friend. I just wanted to make sure that it hasen't gone to waste. But if thats the case then it's good to know it hasen't gone to waste...

Peebrain ]
-.Sal.- ]

peebrain, everyone that register the code they got should be getting an email tomorrow i think.

Ya I pre-ordered socom before they were giving out the codes but I got a code from a friend. I just wanted to make sure that it hasen't gone to waste. But if thats the case then it's good to know it hasen't gone to waste...

The code that you entered is what will get you the code for the download. Whatever email you put in there is the one the link or code or whatever you need for this will be. I don't think anyone really knows what is going to happen. Seems to me that everyone is just going on what they think or what they have heard. So I would just watch Socom.com and see what they say.