Who was your VERY FIRST CONFRONTATION Kill?

Mine was [RVN] NGHTHWK.

I was so happy, because I died in my first two rounds and I just wanted to kill someone.

Got Nghthwk down an alley and when I killed him, I had like 3 of his boys around me who would get me pretty quickly. But not before they all heard on proximity chat "Hey! My first kill on SOCOM was Nghthwk! I busted my cherry all over his face!"

And all I heard was them chuckling saying "Tow sounds pretty happy."

LOL

Clan mates, [PBK] Nelz, then our leader [PBK]Money.. I went 2-0 first game.. but then got my ass handed to me the next one going 1-3.. two by team mate [pbk] spud, the little sneaky byotch.. LOL.

on a side note, going back to the claymore thread.. my first attempt was total disaster.. realizing I had to look basically straight down to place them I did manage to put three clays is well placed positions in the demo area.. and sure enough two enemies came in the large opening and one down the stairs (terrorist side demo) you guys know it by now two entry back room with the stairwell. I hid behind the larger cargo boxes and waited, but my mistake was improper quick swap. I thought it was rifle and detonator. But choosing the two readies is a bit tricky, holding the button while placing the d pad in just the right position and managing to click action being sure you still have the rifle as one and now the detonator is a pain in the arse and something that will just take practice to get right. At any rate,,, I had them and I quick swapped and cliicked away.. You guessed it it wasn't the detonator it was still the claymores.. in a frantic I was trying to get the detonator when spud walked right up to me and stuck a knife in my back.. to add insult I had to listen to him laugh and tell nelz and money.. "HA HA Goat had just got the detonator out and I knifed his sorry ass!!! MAN that's was fun..."

>:( >:( ??? Just wait!! I'll get you spud!!! and your little dog too~!! :(

D_dubYa ]
MaluNYMets ]

[H] Dubya.. He got owned...

Liar, you played for an hour and a half w/ JBoog before I even got on. Then I had to play against both of you. Then you kept shooting me in the back as I was shooting JBOOG............my first kill.......Mets, with a headshot and then 1.5 seconds later JBOOG. It was a TOTAL FACIAL LOL

I was playing before but I didnt get any kills LOL.. I was blowing up stuff and killing birds..

MaluNYMets ]
D_dubYa ]
MaluNYMets ]

[H] Dubya.. He got owned...

Liar, you played for an hour and a half w/ JBoog before I even got on. Then I had to play against both of you. Then you kept shooting me in the back as I was shooting JBOOG............my first kill.......Mets, with a headshot and then 1.5 seconds later JBOOG. It was a TOTAL FACIAL LOL

I was playing before but I didnt get any kills LOL.. I was blowing up stuff and killing birds..

me too lol, my first 2 kills were funny i had an f90 single fire. ohh and my first kill was a headshot. i was like how i do that.