Undertow ]
-REVEREND- ]
Tool_Minion ]

Actually, Nack we got our clan stuff handled Friday night, and none of the seals guns showed up till Saturday. I think they just added em.

BTW, I couldn't select the Bison........

We couldn't even start a clan till saturday, and even then it was jacked up.. We could only send out like 4 invites at a time, then it was 2, then it was none..There wasn't even a delete clan button... I left the clan and started over on sunday, and it works fine now.

I'm wondering if I should do the same.

The RVN clan was started on Friday.

Can anyone else corroborate Reverend's story here? Someone who may have started their clan Sunday or later, and it works fine now, with you being able to get ALL your guys into the clan itself?

Cancel that.... When I restarted the clan I could only send out 10 invites...All those recipients accepted thier invites and it says I still have outstanding invites... I learned today however, that people I promoted to officers can send out invite as well...I think this is a cool featrure.

Neo_Unit001 ]

Na you see I bin promoted and still can't send invites it says you do not have sufficient rank to send clan invites. So basically I can see everything but really can't do much of anything.

Well it worked for a brief period because one of my officers sent invites successfully which have been accepted... As for now I cant send out any invites.

-REVEREND- ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Na you see I bin promoted and still can't send invites it says you do not have sufficient rank to send clan invites. So basically I can see everything but really can't do much of anything.

Well it worked for a brief period because one of my officers sent invites successfully which have been accepted... As for now I cant send out any invites.

Hmm well we are going to have like 2-3 rosters until we are able to add more when the game comes out so we will have a seal team and a German squad.

You get the new seal weapon as soon as you form a clan. You have no choice but seals currently. If you are not in a clan, you do not get the new seal weapon. This is as of Friday. They have also cut the limit off for clan members now. So what you have in now is what will be for the beta. Unless it changes. Some have 7,m some have 27, depends on how fats you got your guys together

-REVEREND- ]

According to what I have read you will have a choice of the US, germans, spanish, french, russian, british special forces.... I think it was just the seals and the germans for the beta.

I know, I was thinking when the tgame comes out making a Brit roster just to get the I-Dub.

Saint you can choose Germans too.

BIGDANIEL ]

Better question would be.............How did you get multiple people into a clan? I spent over an hour trying to get my members invites they could accept. It never happened.

You can only send out so many invites at once and once they get accepted it frees up space for more people

mikejaxon ]
BIGDANIEL ]

Better question would be.............How did you get multiple people into a clan? I spent over an hour trying to get my members invites they could accept. It never happened.

You can only send out so many invites at once and once they get accepted it frees up space for more people

It hasn't been working like that. We have 0 pending invites, yet it won't let us send more. We only have 15 or so on the roster, so we started another one to get everyone tags.

saint52 ]

Exactly....read my post...what you have is waht you have for a clan untill they lift the ban. And for the guy who said you can do German spec ops to......I got the unlocked special german gun, just from being a seal clan member..just food for thought

Saint, I assure you I have the German set-up. Most of Ravenfall do in fact. When you go and look at it, it says KSK or some shit. NOT Seals. I've been lobbying to switch back, cause I miss the Seal gun...... :'(