RIOT ACT is ready for the Playoffs!

With the TACMAP and the standings fully updated for the playoff week of Riot Act, we see the final four clans who have stuck in there through all the other clans standing, ready to give it their final push. Each clan now having just as equal a chance as the other three to win the final crown.

LPK, SxB, SHO and 101 are poised to make their move on the title of UF: Riot Act champion.

In this final week, we see the first place slot being taken by someone new as Skull & Bones shoves SHO aside as they become the tourney leaders. 101 gets pushed down to the critical state, clinging onto the two territories that allowed them to slide into the playoffs with LPK just ahead of them.

I'm very excited for these four clans and I wish them all the very best.

We'll be watching the action closely and we're looking forward to crowning the winner!

Give 'em a shout-out, UF Community.....they've all EARNED it!

- TOW

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
J-Rite ]

good shit guys! 13 weeks? DAMN! good luck to ALL. i know i have my pick to win, but the stiff competition brings out the best in ALL. good luck!

lol, with the one week off for the APC get together, its actually been 14 (long, tedious, irritating, never-ending) weeks ;D

good luck to each clan left, and congrats on geting to the end!!!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i wanna give special props out to LPK and 101. we have had the opprotunity to play a couple of clans who were down to their last 1-2 territories or had a lot of guys taken as pows. those clans played the lsat few games very shorthanded and really didnt care anymore. two weeks ago, LPK was down on both territories and a few guys, and have made an amazing run to stay in it and make this last week. 101 has fought hard over the last couple weeks, and with a lot of guys in pow camps, have still given us hell in every game. greta job guys.

this by no means takes anything away from SHO...if youve payed any attention to the leaderboards, these guys deserve to be in the playoffs.