driving on salvia....

I dont know if anyone here in the UF forums has ever tried salvia but it is a legal hallucinogen and man does it fuck you up I was given a hit big enough to get 3 people high so needless to say I was fucked up my guitar folded in half and I was speaking in broken sentence's and tripping on my buddy for giving me that much all I know is that it was pretty funny and I would do it again now that I know what to expect, but this video kind shows the effects from an outsiders view.

http://www.vidmax.com/video/7458/Dude_tries_to_drive_right_after_a_huge_hit_of_Salvia_/

Guest SuddenRedScare

I've seen this before and have thought of trying salvia. Where would you buy it? Tobacco shops? Either way, I can't help to be a little scared after watching some of those videos. I'll make a video of me playing SOCOM of salvia...

SuddenRedScare ]

I've seen this before and have thought of trying salvia. Where would you buy it? Tobacco shops? Either way, I can't help to be a little scared after watching some of those videos. I'll make a video of me playing SOCOM of salvia...

Here in Calgary I just go to the local pot shop. they sell it there I cant remember the price but I tell you man it is worth it just make sure you have a sober person with you cause when you are high you dont know what you are doing and sometimes you cant control yourself at all. I am a prime example. I had 5 buddies around me when I was high.

GREAT for all you guys. But in the backward, bible banging state of florida it was JUST recently criminalized. They are laying all our teachers and police off, but the legislature is prioritizing. Instead of trying to figure out how to keep our teachers and police, and finding the body of that kid whose mom is always on TV, they pass a law making this stuff illegal.

LORD_LUCIFER ]

GREAT for all you guys. But in the backward, bible banging state of florida it was JUST recently criminalized. They are laying all our teachers and police off, but the legislature is prioritizing. Instead of trying to figure out how to keep our teachers and police, and finding the body of that kid whose mom is always on TV, they pass a law making this stuff illegal.

sounds like the USA really does pay more attention to drugs than the issues that are the most important.. but then again no government is perfect.

im canadian too but how is something more potent then weed legal? and what makes it more potent... more THC? different plant? the way its grown? resin?

I asked myself the same question when I heard about this shit I was like legal hallucinogen WTF and I did some research on it and there is no THC or anything like that in the drug it is just the roots from what I understand but man does it send you to another planet (planet: what a trip).