The FINAL STAGE is set for Riot Act Championship!

The final stage is set and we have a colossal match-up hitting us this week.

With SxB dispatching 101 and SHO laying LPK to rest, Skull & Bones will be going head to head with Shadow Ops this week to decide the final champion of the Urgent Fury: Riot Act TACMAP tourney.

And UF could not be more excited!

For weeks now, SHO has held the #1 spot in territories won, but slowly and surely, SxB has been accumulating more real estate to finally overtake that #1 spot in the final week of regular play. Both SxB and SHO have certainly created their own successful paths to victory here, and now the UF community gets to see just WHO gets to walk the final mile to victory.

I'd like to congratulate both teams on a job well done in getting to the final match.

Just for the hell of it, I put a poll up to kick up the suspense and drama before this great final match. And if you DON'T have a favorite or just DON'T know who the heck is going to walk away with this one, then just vote for the clan YOU want to see holding up the UF championship shot glasses in a celebratory toast by the champs....and hopefully they'll send in a pic of it for the UF website. ;)

Here we go!

- TOW

Well done to both teams for getting this far. Both of you deserve to be in the final due to the commitment and time you put in to this tournament so well done both teams for that.

Lastly i would like to say it's an honour to be in a clan like skullandbones and im really proud of them for what they have already achieved in a small ammount of time ;D Good Luck :)

After all the Crucible & Riot Act matches these 2 teams were our toughest oponents. Good luck to both of them and I sincerely feel no matter who wins they are completely deserving for putting in the time and effort to get there. I would like to see [sHO] win it but [sxB] is as tough as any other clan we've faced. I wouldn't wager either way on this one......

WHTeverITtakes ]

good luck tomorrow night SHO, ive played against we have had many encounters in the past weeks and i gotta say, they have been to hardest fought, most intense games of COD i have ever played, once again best of luck to you guys

Thanks guys, we really enjoy playing you guys and although I haven't played in a lot of these wars, the SHO guys really enjoy the wars vs. SxB because they are so intense. It'll be a fun night and (all jokes aside) would LOVE if it was taped and we could watch it take place. May the best clan win and I'm not saying good luck cause I don't want you to win! LOL If your in SxB and you wish us luck your full of it ! LMAO !

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Rage75 ]
WHTeverITtakes ]

good luck tomorrow night SHO, ive played against we have had many encounters in the past weeks and i gotta say, they have been to hardest fought, most intense games of COD i have ever played, once again best of luck to you guys

Thanks guys, we really enjoy playing you guys and although I haven't played in a lot of these wars, the SHO guys really enjoy the wars vs. SxB because they are so intense. It'll be a fun night and (all jokes aside) would LOVE if it was taped and we could watch it take place. May the best clan win and I'm not saying good luck cause I don't want you to win! LOL If your in SxB and you wish us luck your full of it ! LMAO !

hey rage. unlike you, i can honestly wish somebody luck and mean it. i think the fact that you guys stood atop the leaderboards for so long, and the fact that you are in the finals is fantastic. ive had the chance to have some brief chats with a few of your members,and i really like the guys i have talked to. we did not enter this tournament to win, we entered it because we thought our players would enjoy the uf community, and the chance to play some really good clans. we have been very forunate to make it this far, and i am very proud of my guys. however, i will not take anything away from SHO simply vecause i know what we went through as a clan to get this far, and i can only imagine that your experience was the same.

so once again, good luck tomorow night SHO, and may the best clan win.

LOL Rage dont usually talk like that... I think the beer is getting to him... LOL j/k

Do i want SHO to win? Yes! does SxB want to win? Yes! but there isnt any reason there cant be pleseant exchanges of "goodlucks"... Just a common thing to do... and i say GOODLUCK to SxB!

but IMO there is something else that i worry about when i get into a championship match... its that too letter word "if"... I HATE that word and all i want tommorro night when its all over i dont want "if" in my heart... win or lose!

So i say lets play our F'ing Guts out and make it the best damn championship match we can!