CONFRONTATION BETA PATCH 1.10

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

wow, what a bunch of crap. i go to log into socom, and there is only about a dozen servers, and every one of them is full. i cant even get into one to play. i tought that when central was full, central 1 popped up. when clan games was full, clan games 1 popped up. the only duplicates i see are 7 f#$king asia rooms.

NICE PATCH ASSHOLES!!!!

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Here's hoping that they add more. But for us, we're liking the changes. But I FOR one don't care, if problems persist come Oct. 14th, Then you'll hear me bitch.

Ditto, I can deal with their screw-ups until October 14. That's 2 days after my birthday and if they don't deliver as promised for my Birthday Gift, I'm going to be one hell of a Pissed Off-Slant 6 head hunting, German asshole >:(

But that's only if they screw it up :)

LOL I will give them a break because it is a beta, but if the patches continue to do nothing like this one. Then they will lose me quick.

Take in mind I have still NOT bought this game. They drop a patch that they claim should help connectivity issues but I really saw NO change. Very disappointing.

Dat guy posted on the RVN forums. The proximity is not as far. You can't hear people clear down the hallways now. Good thing.

The Euro servers, were moving them to their own servers to clear up congestion on US servers.

;D

I still don't give a damn. I'm still gonna play the beta as much as possible. ;)

Excited to finally play this thing now!! Haven't had a chance but on a side note. I too had problems downloading the patch where it would freeze up. I got the patch to finally load up after about 6 attempts but last week there was a problem with the NCAA 09 patch where it froze up and I couldn't get it to work at all so I can't play it online right now. :'(

Anybody have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Excited to finally play this thing now!! Haven't had a chance but on a side note. I too had problems downloading the patch where it would freeze up. I got the patch to finally load up after about 6 attempts but last week there was a problem with the NCAA 09 patch where it froze up and I couldn't get it to work at all so I can't play it online right now. :'(

yeah buy a 360 ;D

yeah buy a 360 ;D

Get back to your "please-fix-me" forum where its only you and Chili. ;)

Tool_Minion ]

IDK after 7 cause I was already in-game, but @7PM CST, there were 7 ASIA servers, and like 2 East, 2West, and 2 central.

Now there were still others, but the European servers outnumbered ours.

RavenFall was set up in the Asia 6 server all night. :-\

That is because the US players are using the ASIA servers because the US servers are full.

Here is my issue and think about this logically. How far along was this beta version? If it was an early version, why patch it? Why put the effort in to a version that is outdated? This makes me nervous on where they are at with the final version and if that is what we are playing.

Many of us have been playing with the new patch for the last few days, I have seen a decrease in the amount of time it takes a room to load.

I have also seen that a preset room in a server takes 1/3 the time to load into game then a created room. It also seems to run a bit better then a created room, problems is you have to deal with the rift raft which hasn't been to bad.

Right now it seems to be all the die hard SOCOMers.