Riot act finals in progress *SxB Wins *

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COWonCRACK ]

?? question? we took pows, Carnage and someone else in our war last night? are they still pows? or no longer? cause i saw carnage was taken pow again?

You got eliminated from the tournament, how could you possibly hold POW's ? LOL

SxB great war tonight fella's ... very very very intense and you guys kicked ass. Good game and congratulations ! If you have an extra shot glass I can PM you my address :)

COWonCRACK ]

your probably correct but since there is no rule on it because the clans before sudden death actually had there territory taken, i figured it purtenent to ask, i figured it was kinda like being blacked out or something to that effect.

Really? So you honestly thought that if a clan took POW's in week 1 ... but then got eliminated in week 2 ... they would still HOLD those POW's in lets say week 9 ?

Rage75 ]
COWonCRACK ]

your probably correct but since there is no rule on it because the clans before sudden death actually had there territory taken, i figured it purtenent to ask, i figured it was kinda like being blacked out or something to that effect.

Really? So you honestly thought that if a clan took POW's in week 1 ... but then got eliminated in week 2 ... they would still HOLD those POW's in lets say week 9 ?

Who cares!?!?!? Let it go guys.

COWonCRACK ]

lol no because there pow camp was actually "taken" it was used in a war, and the territory was actually lost. our vacant was actually never taken...

Are u 4 real? lol when u lose ur PoWs are released... right? Thats how it happened ALL tourney... When Dv8 left they had some PoWs... what happened to them? are they still in the camp? geez someone should let them out...

P.s. WE LOST!!! Dont really matter... If I shouldnt have played then it makes them all the more deserving of the Crown...

GG SxB... i left it all out on the field! No "if" in my heart!

i think it was the whole sudden death weak thing that made it seem more perminent. and the sub out to replace pow's, technically there is no ruling for the answer, i figured the terretorys would be xx'd out and the pows unusable. if anything it still needs to be answered or found in the rule book for the next tac-map. and the only thing that came out wrong was the trust part for SHO, i still think pow's should have been listed, as SxB listed theres, just in case.

nice sig intent, I love the grim reaper, just like mine LOL

But your sig has no grim reaper, really he's just someone that protects spirits lol yes nerd moment. The grim reaper takes your spirit to its final resting spot I think so. Not much of a reaper type of fan. More of a mythic animal type. Uggg stop distracting me General lol all I wanted to do was say congrats to SxB congrats guys great run.

COW let me clear something up for you. 2 nights ago you participated in a FULL SCALE ASSAULT. Basically in one night you did "all in" with all your territories. You only played certain matches but you were playing for all of them. When you otook POW's that player couldn't play anmore in the rest of the battles. BUT since YOU lost the war SHO took all your territories including the POW camp. SO they could do whatever they wanted with the POW's, in essence release their players.

Make sense, there is no rule infraction. No distrust, nothing. SHO won back their POW's plain and simple

OH and congratulations to SxB. Good job with the win, I was rootin for ya. ;)