Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

PS3 HEADSET PREVIEW

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I like my Logitech BT, but this one looks sweet. I like the fact that the connection and battery info will be displayed on the PS3. I only know when my Logitech is running low becasue it starts beeping.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

I switch between 2 bluetooths, during long seesions one won't last it out. But for a few hours every night, my Jawbone seems to be pretty good. HOWEVER, I really am looking forward to this new one.

i tried the jawbone for a week... and i absolutely hated it, its not worth the money imo

Thanks for posting this.

On the other hand, I wouldn't consider it a 'demo'. They basically threw some animation together, and called it a demo.

A demo is when we see it actually in ACTION. No way to do that with a BT headset, so........lol.