Congrats to SxB on behalf of SHO

I would just like to congratulate SxB on the victory tonight and a great campaign throughout the entire tournament. It was always a pleasure warring with you and we couldint have had a better, more worthy opponent to face in the finals. SxB is a stand up clan and there is no one we'd rather lose to if we had to lose. We look forward to all future wars and give big props to SxB on the UF:RA victory. Can't wait for future wars with you guys. CONGRATS! ;D

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

this was a very exciting end to a LONG tournament. after watching SHO in first place for so long on the leaderboards, we knew we had our work cut out for us. you guys are a great clan, and we look forward to many more intense and exciting wars with you guys...on SOCOM: CONFRONTATION ;D

good stuff tonite SHO!! you mopped us real good in those domination matches!! u guys are real beastly when it comes to that game mode!! I enjoyed playing with everyone of the guys in SHO, you dudes are a real outstanding clan and you are very tough and disciplined opponents. I cant believe it lasted 5 hours tonite lol. I personally look forward to playing with you guys again as it always makes for an intense gaming experience.

Prolog39 ]

I would just like to congratulate SxB on the victory tonight and a great campaign throughout the entire tournament. It was always a pleasure warring with you and we couldint have had a better, more worthy opponent to face in the finals. SxB is a stand up clan and there is no one we'd rather lose to if we had to lose. We look forward to all future wars and give big props to SxB on the UF:RA victory. Can't wait for future wars with you guys. CONGRATS! ;D

Good show, guys! Good show!

Tooot Tooot, just like the little train that could.

Great job to all the Clans from Crucible 1 to Riot Act, thanks for all the fun and we look forward to more great experiences with UF and SOCOM. Until then "Keep up the Fire"

All of middle east oil is our, and we are going export all our oil for ten thousand dollars a barrel and piss everone off again and go to war and do this again.

if i had to chance to choose between public matches or playing private matches with you guys, i would choose the public match (its much easier, lol)

but seriously you guys are the toughest opponents i have ever faced off against

SHO is an outstanding clan and i couldn't choose a better opponent in the finals.

Good job for making it this far and giving us one hell of a run for the championship

• 14 years later...