I was listening to the radio on the way to the office and they were talking about subject of this being the 7th year since the attack. In those 7 years there has not been one successful terrorist attack on US interests. That is amazing. He is not a Bush supporter but gave him, the FBI, CIA, Armed Forces and all law enforcement agencies credit. He said I don't care how much you don't like Bush you HAVE to tip your hat at this accomplishment. Personally I would have to agree.

SHANE23 ]

I was listening to the radio on the way to the office and they were talking about subject of this being the 7th year since the attack. In those 7 years there has not been one successful terrorist attack on US interests. That is amazing. He is not a Bush supporter but gave him, the FBI, CIA, Armed Forces and all law enforcement agencies credit. He said I don't care how much you don't like Bush you HAVE to tip your hat at this accomplishment. Personally I would have to agree.

I would counter with how many years BEFORE 9/11 was there a successful attack? I ask because I honestly do not know.

Tool_Minion ]
SHANE23 ]

I would counter with how many years BEFORE 9/11 was there a successful attack? I ask because I honestly do not know.

The original bombing in the parking garage of the towers was in 93?

The attack on the Cole, don't know the year of the top of my head.

There were some US Embassy bombings.

Obviously nothing as significant as 911 but none the less they were attacks against the US.

Just found this.

http://www.squidoo.com/terrorattacks

SHANE23 ]
Tool_Minion ]
SHANE23 ]

Obviously nothing as significant as 911 but none the less they were attacks against the US.

Just found this.

Thanks Shane, good reading there.

I would say Guantanamo Bay and our troops in Afganistan have helped secure our nation, but to say a road-side bomb isn't terroistic activity is false. Also, I remember journalists being beheaded not too long ago. I give

no credit to the current administration. I instead salute our men and women who make the choice to put their lives on the line.

Im done now, sorry for those that I may have irked. :-X

im in ny, we had moments of silence at school when the towers were hit and when they fell, we also had a ceremony because one of the teachers in the school died on the towers, this was at my high school though, i still remember when i was in elementary and it all happened they called our parents and they put us in the auditorium, it was chaos no knew what was happening.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Tool_Minion ]
SHANE23 ]
Tool_Minion ]
SHANE23 ]

Just found this.

Thanks Shane, good reading there.

I would say Guantanamo Bay and our troops in Afganistan have helped secure our nation, but to say a road-side bomb isn't terroistic activity is false. Also, I remember journalists being beheaded not too long ago. I give

no credit to the current administration. I instead salute our men and women who make the choice to put their lives on the line.

Im done now, sorry for those that I may have irked. :-X

this is what happened in the years prior to 9-11-01:

051228_why.jpg