USC vs Buckeyes.

Its a good thing I recorded the game. I dont remember half of it. All I remember is that LB intercepting the ball and on his way running back, I started yelling at the TV because the defender had to HOLD our QB for the guy to score. Oh well. Yes, OSU played like shit. U$C was the better team.

Now, all you people saying that OSU is overrated because they lost to the #1 team in the nation know NOTHING about OSU. We have talent, we just need to utilize it. Tressel needs to sit Beockman's sorry ass and put Pryor in. Our Defense played like little girls and our D-Coordinator needs shot. We have SO MUCH TALENT on Defense and the calls the D coach is making are horrible. Was like that in the last 2 NCGs and here it is now too.

Congrats to U$C. Im not too concerned, Im sure youll lose 2 games this year. One to a shitty Pac10 school then one to ND(probably).

You guys can call us choke artists, but you wouldnt even think that if WV woulda beat Pitt last year, or USC woulda beat Stanford. THOSE teams look more like choke artists to me. At least when we lose, we lose to good teams. Stanford? Pitt? Yea, we're the choke artists for losing to better teams. Thats how stupid your statement is.

D_dubYa ]

Its a good thing I recorded the game. I dont remember half of it. All I remember is that LB intercepting the ball and on his way running back, I started yelling at the TV because the defender had to HOLD our QB for the guy to score. Oh well. Yes, OSU played like shit. U$C was the better team.

Now, all you people saying that OSU is overrated because they lost to the #1 team in the nation know NOTHING about OSU. We have talent, we just need to utilize it. Tressel needs to sit Beockman's sorry ass and put Pryor in. Our Defense played like little girls and our D-Coordinator needs shot. We have SO MUCH TALENT on Defense and the calls the D coach is making are horrible. Was like that in the last 2 NCGs and here it is now too.

Congrats to U$C. Im not too concerned, Im sure youll lose 2 games this year. One to a shitty Pac10 school then one to ND(probably).

You guys can call us choke artists, but you wouldnt even think that if WV woulda beat Pitt last year, or USC woulda beat Stanford. THOSE teams look more like choke artists to me. At least when we lose, we lose to good teams. Stanford? Pitt? Yea, we're the choke artists for losing to better teams. Thats how stupid your statement is.

dubya, chill out bro lol when i say that it's only b/c they don't do well in big games outside of their division. :-* come give me a hug so we can get over this and starting ripping apart michigan.

Dude yea like your lil ass QB was going to knock that LB out of bounds don't blame the ref. for something your player did or couldn't do.

Every team has talent thats why people go to other states to get those players. So you can say that for every team, but in the end theres no should or could in football, on paper your team is great but paper means nothing until you do it.

Those teams look like choke artists to you hmmm wow I guess losing the National title 2 years in a row don't mean nothing.

Yea the pac-10s shitty then why did OHIO lose last night to a pac-10 school. Thats my stupid statement I guess but at least I didn't blame a ref. for my QB not being able to tackle a LB.

lil ass QB? Isnt he like 6 4 225??? Your right, thats little. I didnt blame the ref. I know we got our asses handed to us. I was just stating the obvious. But apparently, you cant open your eyes. If the tables would have been turned, you woulda said the same shit.

I said USC would lose to a shitty Pac 10 school because not every team in the PAC10 is good. Maybe you should read what Im sayin, then maybe youd understand. Stanford ring any bells? They were good last year right?

Where did you come from anyways? Ive NEVER seen you say ANYTHING about College Football until USC beat OSU. Guess what hause, Ill be here rather my team wins or loses and will support them. Like it or not.

PS Ohio didnt lose to a Pac10 school last night. Ohio State did.

Sorry D Dubya I think OSU is a bit overrated. They nearly got beat by a lack luster team in Ohio. Then they don't even show up against USC. I think it will be a rough year for OSU. Penn State is looking as tough as ever, and Illinois is gonna be tough. Without Wells OSU has a slim chance of getting out of the Big 10 alive. ANd taht will probably be the first time in a long time that you will hear me say that again. Because usually after OSU the Big 10 is lousy.

Lets then get to the Pac-10. Dude up and down they have note able teams, but once you get past USC there is a huge leap to who is next in line. They talk a big talk but don't back it up. Toughest conference in the nation is still the SEC with the Big XII close to over taking them.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

All I know is the Pac-10 still gets no respect. Especially Oregon, they win in double overtime with a Freshman 3rd string QB that doesn't throw the ball, and the game gets glossed over with "and oregon wins in dbl ot" The Pac-10 is the Rodney Dangerfield of NCAA football.

Nice job USC.

i agree sgt. lol...The ducks started off slow but they won they still won the game. We lost our qb for a few weeks. So oreogn is down to there 3rd and 4th string qb's. If they can keep a strong defense. I think Oregon will still be one of the teams to beat in the pac-10

D_dubYa ]

lil ass QB? Isnt he like 6 4 225??? Your right, thats little. I didnt blame the ref. I know we got our asses handed to us. I was just stating the obvious. But apparently, you cant open your eyes. If the tables would have been turned, you woulda said the same shit.

I said USC would lose to a shitty Pac 10 school because not every team in the PAC10 is good. Maybe you should read what Im sayin, then maybe youd understand. Stanford ring any bells? They were good last year right?

Where did you come from anyways? Ive NEVER seen you say ANYTHING about College Football until USC beat OSU. Guess what hause, Ill be here rather my team wins or loses and will support them. Like it or not.

PS Ohio didnt lose to a Pac10 school last night. Ohio State did.

Ok compare the QB to that LB yea he was really going to knock him out, keep dreaming.

Don't act like you didn't mean the entire pac-10.

Now if you want to get technical about it what team is U$C I never seen a money sign for a school and as far as you not blaming the ref. why point a player holding. I mean whats the point of saying it, what? are saying it to say it, no your saying it to blame the ref. on a missed call, is that petty enough for you, yea omg he said OHIO without putting ST. after, like you don't know who I'm talking about. See now the AP sees what everyone else does they are ranked 13th.

Go ahead and support your team good for you. I'm not saying anything about your fan hood I still cheer for all 4 of my teams that's whats great about collage football so many teams to watch I have more then one favorite.