Busy and expensive month coming up.

4 games I have been looking forward to are about to be here, and darn so close together! I'm gonna be one busy dude come October!

270264a.jpg

SOCOM: Confrontation 10/14/2008

270109a.jpg

LittleBigPlanet 10/21/2008

270207arp.jpg

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift 10/28/2008

270184arp.jpg

Resistance 2 11/4/2008

HippieChik ]

At the VERY end of this month is Lego Batman. A MUST have! (And Confrontation too, just a short time later. :))

P.S. If you have kids (or are a kid at heart) and have not played Lego Indiana Jones ... you should try it. It is alot of fun.

My 3 year old son and me play Lego Indiana Jones all the time. It's a pretty good game for him and me to play.

He is especially excited for the Motorstorm. He has been playing the Demo a lot.

Johnson30 ]

4 games I have been looking forward to are about to be here, and darn so close together! I'm gonna be one busy dude come October!

270264a.jpg

SOCOM: Confrontation 10/14/2008

270109a.jpg

LittleBigPlanet 10/21/2008

270207arp.jpg

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift 10/28/2008

270184arp.jpg

Resistance 2 11/4/2008

yeii LBP fan. but you are missing

killzone 2

farcry 2

rick band2

ghutar hero world tour

cod world at war

J-Rite ]

COD5 will suck, plain and simple. only confrontation and MAYBE killzone 2 for me.

killzone is turning into a pretty solid multiplayer game, right now they got a few classes such as medic, engineer, sniper, most of the basic stuff, the best part though is that once you achive a certain rank you get to mix classes.

As for clan support the game will have in game clan ladders, and ingame currency, for example to buy better guns or upgrades you have to perform well on the battlefield, being in a clan lets the entire clan share this currency, buy special clan upgrades. GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

It's ALL about Confrontation. The other games I already have will be enough. I'll probably stop by and rent a couple. I'm actually eager to see Fallout. Most of the other ones didn't do anything for me. Sides, most of the other ones will be first person and getting to play Confrontation and getting a 3rd person view again made me feel so much like home, I don't think I can go back to another FPS.

BigMoneyNacku ]

CONFRONTATION, CONFRONTATION, CONFRONTATION. I will also prolly buy SW: Unleashed, but in my house, it'll be a steady diet of Socom. ;D

Whats SW.?

Most of the games i'm looking forward to are all Racing games.. (I doubt any will knock off Forza. lol)

I wish i could say "i cant wait to pick up a new PS3", but so far Confrontation isn't good enough. :(