Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Very addictive game

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Sonofabyotch...

I got a $#!+ load of stuff to do today and what am I doing playing some dayam game on the PC!! OK the wife is starting to give me that WTF!? look... I gotta turn this thing off... but wait one more game.. just one.. well maybe two.. no!! just one I promise.. well maybe... OH hell, I think she's going for the power panel.. yea she's going for it.. and

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

I got into trouble at work today playing this game...very addicting.

Guest Dr.0ickshooter

This has got to be the worst game I have played in years but I just couldn't stop,lol. I had to keep playing it until the wife literally dragged me away from the PC and I saw the fly over guy boss get whooped lol, I saved the game YEAH

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Thanks you bastard for bumping this, ;) just when my addiction had faded, you bring it back. Now I have to "Lohan" and go back to rehab, HMMMMMM ???

BTW, how do you kill the little black half moon guys, they seem to make it through fairly unscathed?

Guest NEO-X

Smoke, I hate you.. I have so much to do.. but I cant draw myself away from this shit...

DAMMIT!!!

Still playin..

Andawg ]

Thanks you bastard for bumping this, ;) just when my addiction had faded, you bring it back. Now I have to "Lohan" and go back to rehab, HMMMMMM ???

BTW, how do you kill the little black half moon guys, they seem to make it through fairly unscathed?

You have to upgrade your weapons. I usually upgrade the $5 cannons twice or three times and they take out the dark ones with ease.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

This game is addicting...do the challenge mode and click the 100 game...its amazing!!!