Halloween Horror Nights

So have you guys ever been to it? If you don't know what it is, its Universal Studio Halloween event they do it every year this is the 18th one, anyways any of you guys are going this year?

This year might be good here is the link http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com

Last year was great with Texas Chainsaw massacre,Jason,and Freddy krueger but the rain messed up here , so maybe this year it will be nice.

Dude.. Knotts "Scary" Farm is way better.!!!

If you have never been to that you should give it a try this year.!

http://www.halloweenhaunt.com

*edit*

Aww man you live in Florida.. nevermind. lol

In Southern CA, Knotts is better. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Dude.. Knotts "Scary" Farm is way better.!!!

If you have never been to that you should give it a try this year.!

http://www.halloweenhaunt.com

*edit*

Aww man you live in Florida.. nevermind. lol

In Southern CA, Knotts is better. ;D

lol yeah chili all we have here is universal halloween event ,plus its only 30bucks lol so its cheap i still like it plus is fun to see all the people get scared thats the main reason i go there for, but anyways i hope this year is better.

I have been to the ones in Cedar Point before (Hallow Weekends), and at Geauga Lake. Both owned by Cedar Fair and owns Knotts Farm. So I'm sure Knott's is the bomb!

All I can say is I had a lot of fun, there is a lot of hunted houses, shows, and the atmosphere is great. I plan on making the trip to Cedar Point this fall again.

It is sad to find out Geauga Lake will be only a waterpark next year. Really sad they had some great rides there.

i have been to HHN at universal 3 or 4 times now. That shit is crazy. The bill and teds show is my favorite part of the night. and riding coasters in pitch black is fun as hell. I might be there this year if my timeshare doesn't sell to anyone before that.

last year was fun, I always by the express passes for that event. because the lines are crazy long. 3-4hours by the end of the night.

Johnson30 ]

I have been to the ones in Cedar Point before (Hallow Weekends), and at Geauga Lake. Both owned by Cedar Fair and owns Knotts Farm. So I'm sure Knott's is the bomb!

All I can say is I had a lot of fun, there is a lot of hunted houses, shows, and the atmosphere is great. I plan on making the trip to Cedar Point this fall again.

It is sad to find out Geauga Lake will be only a waterpark next year. Really sad they had some great rides there.

Don't be too sad Johnson my friend, Cedar Fair is turning Geauga Lake into the worlds largest waterpark. I go to school/work like 20-25 minutes from it, lol

But it's already been converted to waterpark only. 140 acres of land to expand on and that big ass lake in the middle. The possibilities are endless there :)

Johnson30 ]

Don't be too sad Johnson my friend, Cedar Fair is turning Geauga Lake into the worlds largest waterpark. I go to school/work like 20-25 minutes from it, lol

But it's already been converted to waterpark only. 140 acres of land to expand on and that big ass lake in the middle. The possibilities are endless there :)

I went there fall of 2006, had a blast. What are they doing with the coasters? Are they taking the X-flight to cedar point? I remember going to Sea World when it was there too, a long time ago!

I have not been to Cedar Point in a few years since my son was born, finally gonna go this fall.

J-Rite ]

want a scary night? i'll tie you down to my bed and have my way..

:)

Being in NYC there's no Universal Studios or anything but I always have a blast going to Six Flag Great Adventures Fright Fest. If you don't know what it is, they change the entire park to have a scary feel so they change the Boardwalk (Arcades) to nothing but Clowns. People dressed as scary clowns walk around with weapons in their hands and horns, jumping out at people and honking the horn. Everywhere else in the park, workers walk around dressed as zombies, anything scary, with weapons like shovels, chains, bats, knives, in their hands and do anything to scare people. This means swinging the chains or slamming shovels against the floor in front of them (sparks fly up) and crap. It doesn't have the whole Freddy/Jason thing, but it's awesome

Johnson30 ]

I went there fall of 2006, had a blast. What are they doing with the coasters? Are they taking the X-flight to cedar point? I remember going to Sea World when it was there too, a long time ago!

I have not been to Cedar Point in a few years since my son was born, finally gonna go this fall.

They sold most of the coasters to various theme parks. A couple went to PA, a few went to King's Island, I do think 1 went to Cedar Point (not sure which one though), and the rest I'm not sure of except The Big Dipper. There's a group of people trying to save it and find a group of investors/buyers to keep it at the park.

I remember when half the park was Sea World too, good memories! The Whales and Dolphins were always my favorite, and then the water shows in the amphitheater!

Been a while since I've been to Cedar Point myself, was supposed to attend the Hallowed Ground party, but work had me by the balls.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
J-Rite ]

want a scary night? i'll tie you down to my bed and have my way..

:)

Being in NYC there's no Universal Studios or anything but I always have a blast going to Six Flag Great Adventures Fright Fest. If you don't know what it is, they change the entire park to have a scary feel so they change the Boardwalk (Arcades) to nothing but Clowns. People dressed as scary clowns walk around with weapons in their hands and horns, jumping out at people and honking the horn. Everywhere else in the park, workers walk around dressed as zombies, anything scary, with weapons like shovels, chains, bats, knives, in their hands and do anything to scare people. This means swinging the chains or slamming shovels against the floor in front of them (sparks fly up) and crap. It doesn't have the whole Freddy/Jason thing, but it's awesome

;)

BTW fright fest is amazing, if you're in NY that's one helluva drive. next time you go/if you go, LMK i'll drive down to attend mass w/churchy.