Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

The game takes place between episodes 3 and 4. You are Darth Vader's secret apprentice who is being sent across the galaxy to kill the remaining Jedi as part of your training. Since Vader doesn't want the Emperor to know about you, you kill everyone, imperial and rebel alike. As you play you earn experience which goes towards leveling up. When you level up, you get force points which can be used to increase your force powers. You spend the points however you want towards new combo attacks, abilities, and health/regeneration powers. That about sums it up. To start out, you have force push, force grip, force run, and your lightsaber. What's cool is that you earn more experience for finding different ways to kill using your abilities. That about sums it up.

lol i love it, just wait till you try and bring down the star destroyer, holy shit thats the only thing i dont like so far, what should have been the best level ruined because its zomg fuckin hard. but yes its worth the 60, i love the story. and everything makes you feel like a badass, its slow to begin with but once you get a few powers under your belt you feel like fuckin the emperors wife.

COWonCRACK ]

XD just beat it, wtf thats totally way to short. god damnit. fuck guys i would jsut rent it. the only good thing i see from here is your stats can carry over if you just continue your game, although when you do this you start back at the first mission on a harder difficulty i guess. totally way to damn short. can i return games?

Ebay. It's only worth 30 bucks now at Game Stop. :o

COWonCRACK ]

XD just beat it, wtf thats totally way to short. god damnit. fuck guys i would jsut rent it. the only good thing i see from here is your stats can carry over if you just continue your game, although when you do this you start back at the first mission on a harder difficulty i guess. totally way to damn short. can i return games?

I knew it would be a short game, I'll just borrow from a friend