Starting out, you create your "toon". A lot of customization options for facial features. You also get a few options as far as your clothing and accessories. Then you spawn in your apartment. Mine is a one room deal that overlooks a bay, pretty sweet. When you leave it puts you in the middle of town. There is a proximity chat feature, but I'm not sure if too many people use it. I walked around talking, but I only heard one person. You can chat with a keyboard, use the controller, or use some of the preset messages. There are also animations you can do like clapping, pointing and dancing.

I went to the arcade and did some bowling. That was fun. You go to a lane and enter the game and wait for others to join. You can bowl in the meantime, but it doesn't keep score until someone else joins. There are also pool tables, but those were all full, so I wasn't able to shoot pool. There are also arcade machines that you can get on and play little video games.

There's a mall you can go into and get clothes, accessories, and furniture for your house. Not too many options right now. Everything in the beta is free. I don't know how you would go about getting money for stuff in the final version.

As you walk around in the city, there are big video screens that show game previews and there's a music station. I haven't had too much of a chance to play with it, but I'll give more details later.

I just got my home beta invite also. its basically a virtual world chat room. allot of guys chasing virtual women around the world. lol! will be allot better when its live and can decorate ur house and have parties with all ur buddies. all in all pretty cool! the arcade is pretty sweet the mall would be if there was more stuff to get.

There's a mall you can go into and get clothes, accessories, and furniture for your house.

Try buying the summer house in the mall. It's much better than the original one. ;D

I just got my home beta invite also. its basically a virtual world chat room. allot of guys chasing virtual women around the world. lol! will be allot better when its live and can decorate ur house and have parties with all ur buddies. all in all pretty cool! the arcade is pretty sweet the mall would be if there was more stuff to get.

I've been walking around this place for a while and Viper got it right it's just a giant chat room where you can hang out with your friends. I actually made a female "toon" and you should see how many of the guys came flocking around me when I went to the music station and started dancing. LOL!!!