Smallville season premiere

Well with Michael Rosenbaum's departure (he will not be appearing in any episodes this season) it will be tough to replace that adversary. They are going to be bringing in a few more adversaries for Clark. There is already Doomsday and Tess Mercer, however they are going to bring in Maxima and Darkseid.

Tom Welling's contract also expires at the end of this season. Could this be the end of Smallville? I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with the new adversaries. Will they have the same type of appeal to the audience that Rosenbaum as Lex did. I just hope they don't get to seasons end without closing the show properly, because they are hoping to bring back Welling and Rosenbaum for season 9.

Television has done that a ot as of late. Not closing series properly, because they hope to work something out and never do.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
MaluNYMets ]

The again I like Oliver Queen and the justice league. Maybe its time for the good billionare to stand up? But its gonna suck not having lex or lana. Hey bandit is lana going to be on the show?

who cares, lois is the hot one!!!

I just watched this this morning.

1: I HATED Lana Lang and she was the main reason I was losing interest in this show very quickly last season. In fact, I didn't watch the last few episodes, including the finale, because of her. I got brought up to speed with the "catching up" clips they showed at the beginning of this new season.

2: Losing Lex is VERY disappointing. When he killed his father, I said "FINALLY!" FINALLY we got to see him emerge as a TRUE villain and not just a villain behind the scenes and playing the good guy with all his "Smallville friends." And now he's gone. Pfft. Dropped the ball on that one.

3: I agree that Lois Lane IS hotter than Lana....20x hotter....but I must say that she has no compelling acting skills at all to back up the looks. Whenever she has a one-liner or tries to act all witty, it just sounds like cheese melting off a hot turd. And no, I don't know WHERE the hell that analogy just came from.

4: I like it when the League comes in on episodes. I like Green Arrow a lot and I like how they integrated Black Canary in there. I also like how these characters don't follow that "I don't kill bad guys" ethic that Clark carries. Aquaman and Flash I can kind of do without.

5: I was SERIOUSLY bummed with what they did with John (Manhunter). I mean.....BUMMED!

6: Taking the kid out of Smallville and bringing the backdrop over to Metropolis should prove to be a fresh change of pace. I'm looking forward to it. But they're going to need to grab me in the first 2-3 episodes, otherwise I'm writing it off and concentrating on some better shows that are on now. I like to limit the number of shows I watch to maybe 4-6 at a time. The Shield, Sons/Anarchy, Fringe and others are topping that list right now. So Superboy better become pretty super soon. ;)

Undertow ]

I just watched this this morning.

1: I HATED Lana Lang and she was the main reason I was losing interest in this show very quickly last season. In fact, I didn't watch the last few episodes, including the finale, because of her. I got brought up to speed with the "catching up" clips they showed at the beginning of this new season.

2: Losing Lex is VERY disappointing. When he killed his father, I said "FINALLY!" FINALLY we got to see him emerge as a TRUE villain and not just a villain behind the scenes and playing the good guy with all his "Smallville friends." And now he's gone. Pfft. Dropped the ball on that one.

3: I agree that Lois Lane IS hotter than Lana....20x hotter....but I must say that she has no compelling acting skills at all to back up the looks. Whenever she has a one-liner or tries to act all witty, it just sounds like cheese melting off a hot turd. And no, I don't know WHERE the hell that analogy just came from.

4: I like it when the League comes in on episodes. I like Green Arrow a lot and I like how they integrated Black Canary in there. I also like how these characters don't follow that "I don't kill bad guys" ethic that Clark carries. Aquaman and Flash I can kind of do without.

5: I was SERIOUSLY bummed with what they did with John (Manhunter). I mean.....BUMMED!

6: Taking the kid out of Smallville and bringing the backdrop over to Metropolis should prove to be a fresh change of pace. I'm looking forward to it. But they're going to need to grab me in the first 2-3 episodes, otherwise I'm writing it off and concentrating on some better shows that are on now. I like to limit the number of shows I watch to maybe 4-6 at a time. The Shield, Sons/Anarchy, Fringe and others are topping that list right now. So Superboy better become pretty super soon. ;)

Nice highlights Tow, I'd say you hit it on the head perfectly with everything you said. I can't wait for tonight!

Yeah lois i def gorgeous. I think this season is going to be good. I think lex didn't want to be in smallville for this season it would be horrible to bring another lex in. I saw Oliver Queen is one of the main characters in the show now. Nice. I can't wait for tonight.