lets go buffalo

That was a great game. I was glad to see my team at least play 3 1/2 quarters of football and hang with a team that is much better than them. I really have a newfound respect for Lynch. Even though he is a fraggin thug. The guy is a great football player. Edwards looks really solid out there too. He did a great job of exploiting that scrub DeAngelo Hall. Those playoff hope might just be a reality for Bills fans. ;D

p.s. I still think Rob Ryan sucks ass. Great playcalling in the second half, Rob. ::)

Lol poor raiders they had it and gave it up. Oh well.

Ryan+Davis=Killing Raider franchise.

Wow new england lost today, Brown I think it was had 4 rushing TDs and a passing one.

NO vs Denver looked like a good game wish I could have watched it.

My team won today detroit looks like they really have no heart.

Niners got a crazy next 4 games,

NO, NE, Philli, the NYG ugg really tough.

Nino_Nemasis ]

I'm sure johnson30 will reply soon ;D

Our bills are lookin sharp! 3-0 and a top the AFC East. Rams next week and cardinals the week after...gooooooo bills !

;D You know it! Ralph Wilson Stadium was going nuts today! I don't think I will be able to speak again for some time! Was a wierd game, everything seemed to go wrong for Buffalo this game but found a way to get the win. In years past the team would had folded up in the 4th. (Plus I froze my ass off in the rain)

It's something Trent Edwards was drafted 91 picks after JaMarcus Russell (Draft pick from Baltimore for Willis McGahee)

It's only 3 games. Two road games coming up in a row St. Louis and Arizona, this is the NFL and we all know ANYTHING can happen each week. I'm happy about the win today, BUT I'm not celebrating anything yet! It's a LONG, LONG season.

Sorry player we are in the regular season lol. But man the bills looked good coming from behind the last 2 weeks. Now they just need to put together a full game just like the Seattle game. I say we are going to be a playoff team but alot can change in 13 weeks. But Rams and Cardnials next 2 weeks could be 5 and 0 but arizona scares me. But the Rams are due also. And man what a deal to get rid of Willis to get Marshawn.

GO BILLS

J-Rock73 ]

Sorry player we are in the regular season lol. But man the bills looked good coming from behind the last 2 weeks. Now they just need to put together a full game just like the Seattle game. I say we are going to be a playoff team but alot can change in 13 weeks. But Rams and Cardnials next 2 weeks could be 5 and 0 but arizona scares me. But the Rams are due also. And man what a deal to get rid of Willis to get Marshawn.

GO BILLS

I predicted that one lol I couldn't see him going to any other team, I was disappointed that the niners didn't get Hardy but its ok we got some WRs that are actually looking good.

MINDGAMER59(BILLS 3-0) ]
MaluNYMets ]

Here we go Ram is back spaming the world with the Buffalos LOL

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

You gotta be kidding me? The Bills to rep the AFC? Preseason you picked this? Come on! Bills are definitely improved, but I still think they'll have to battle make the playoffs, let alone win the AFC! :)

There is a lot of good teams in the AFC, it's gonna be a battle for everyone to get a spot. Only one team may make it from the East.

Buffalo?

New England?

New York?

Miami?

Miami beat NE, NE beat New York, and New York beat Miami.

Buffalo Week 8 @ Miami, Week 9 vs NYJ, Week 10 @ NE

Rage75 ]
MINDGAMER59(BILLS 3-0) ]
MaluNYMets ]

Here we go Ram is back spaming the world with the Buffalos LOL

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

You gotta be kidding me? The Bills to rep the AFC? Preseason you picked this? Come on! Bills are definitely improved' date=' but I still think they'll have to battle make the playoffs, let alone win the AFC! :)

[/quote']

LOL. No, i'm not kidding. Every team has to battle. No clear runaway favorite that i can see this year. I just think they're going to the big game if they can get consistent QB play. Now winning it..... i don't know. An NFC team looks like the favorite to take it all.