Okay so....

MaluNYMets ]

LOL. Well D75 hopefully you do take the browns to the superbowl everyday

sometimes they play that game 2 or 3 times a day ;)

But in all seriousness a season that was supposed to be marked with high expectations and supposed to be the most productive thus far has turned to shit because of injuries and stupid ass coaching.

I've come to the conclusion that Romeo Crennel isn't a head coach, damn good defensive coordinator, but not a head coach.

Bill Parcels or Bill Cowher need to come to Cleveland and then 90% of our shit problems would disappear. We also need to get rid of guys that aren't productive to their contract and we need a damn change to our offense, BIG TIME!

And Sid you're a Chargers fan aren't you?

Hey D, i heard a rumor that Cowher bought a house in Strongsville recently. Don't know the validity but we can hope right?

He did, my uncle is a Realtor in that area and told me about it, not sure when it was but I almost shit my pants when I heard it. Probably on the southwest side of town near Brunswick but still damn impressive. With his youngest daughter in college and playing basketball like his 2 Princeton girls, I think he's finally ready to get back into the swing of things and what better way then to come to Cleveland where he originally started his career in coaching as our special teams coordinator and be out head coach?! It's enticing, it really is and as long as Jurevicious retires and McGinest either retires or gets booted for being so damn old I believe he'll do it. I believe he's gonna do it either way. Just a matter of time, like I said Crennel is no head coach...damn good defensive coordinator, but no where near a head coach.

SHANE23 ]

Don't worry it won't hurt as much as it will for the Cub fans in the next week or so. Every year they think they are going to win the world series and for the past 100 years have failed to. You would think they would learn. ;)

I'm not getting my hopes up, just excited with the idea much as anyone would be. Browns might actually be making their first intelligent move in the front offices since signing Joe Thomas last year. But we don't know, therefore I'm not assuming anything, just excitement. If it happens then WONDERFUL if not then it's just more disappointment I'm already used to...much as you Cubs fans are ;)