Looking For A New Clan

Guest Dr.0ickshooter

Guest Dr.0ickshooter

Looking for a new clan in the UF Circle so if you have any spots open I would love  to try out, but I wont be able to be every night , its too demanding. and if you expect me to be on like 5 nights a week don't . lol

Just send me a message about what times you get on and what server and I will jump in when I get the chance. holla

As I'm sure everyone has their particular screening processes for their clan, I always get amazed when people post that they're looking for a clan, and they're known in this community as a player from another clan IN the community, but never ask WHY they're no longer with that group? They simply just throw out there website.

So I'll ask it.....not because I'm recruiting, but because I'm curious, and everyone else SHOULD be curious.....because here in an honorable community like UF, LOL, we should be recruiting RESPONSIBLY!

As you were a part of Rogue 7, whom we all know here as a respectable clan, were you dropped from that clan or did you leave...and if it can be made public in a proper and respectful way, what was the reason?

Again, if it can't be illustrated in a public way, then I guess people can get than info privately.

Thanks.