Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Who has a PS3?

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

if i work my ass off to afford nice things, does it still make me a lucky bastard?

I currently have my PS3 connected to the net using wifi, but I've heard the wifi connection is slow (lag) and unreliable. I'll be switching it over to ethernet for the tournament just so there aren't any issues. I'm hoping other people will do the same.

I have always used the wifi and I have never had problems at, even hosting the rooms. I have a Belkin wireless network adapter (Wal-Mart) cheapo at that. My wife even uses the internet while I'm on the game and it keeps up like it was plugged into a ethernet cable.

I have even taken my PS3 upstairs and closed the door and used the wifi connection and it still performed as if it was plugged in. Honestly, I don't think there is a difference in the ethernet and wifi.

Cuz

Guest ResthomeRapist

As soon as the woman gives me my balls back...(she keeps them in a bag in her purse)... I will be getting one ;) ;D >:( :( :oB) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

.Cuz_ ]

I have always used the wifi and I have never had problems at, even hosting the rooms. I have a Belkin wireless network adapter (Wal-Mart) cheapo at that.  My wife even uses the internet while I'm on the game and it keeps up like it was plugged into a ethernet cable.

I have even taken my PS3 upstairs and closed the door and used the wifi connection and it still performed as if it was plugged in. Honestly, I don't think there is a difference in the ethernet and wifi.

Cuz

hey cuz you should try this.. try downloading a movie trailer or demo from the psn store.. then plug your ps3 into an ethernet and download the same thing.. when i did this.. it was 3 times faster w/ ethernet.. even though it didnt take long w/o.. im curious if your adapter has better quality signal then mine.. i have a linksys wireless.. and i am only about 8 feet from the router to ps3...

.Cuz_ ]

I have always used the wifi and I have never had problems at, even hosting the rooms. I have a Belkin wireless network adapter (Wal-Mart) cheapo at that.  My wife even uses the internet while I'm on the game and it keeps up like it was plugged into a ethernet cable.

Cuz

I knew you weren't direct cuz. Everything suddenly makes sense again. LOL

I knew you weren't direct cuz. Everything suddenly makes sense again. LOL

Don't make go get the boys at APC used tire, and rotation to come and jack your ride!!!! I have their number.....Leonard and I are close.

wireless..... lol.......there is a difference...

just like in the lenght of your cord..i am also hooked right up to my modem litterally two feet away.....

just like people who route it should be against the socom law to rout with people....but not every one can have phiber optics....

>:(damn those shitty connections >:( lol