Have you moved on from Socom or staying put?

Hey guys with the beta out now for a couple of weeks. Are there any people who decided to move on from socom and keep trying new games or stay on a particular game like COD? Was just wondering. I got to say I basically grew up on socom but I do like other games now a lot. But my loyalty is to Socom but I am probably not going to play it till they fix a lot of things about it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MaluNYMets ]

Yeah like I said i grew up on socom. But I like the new game play even with the lag. If the lags gone and they fix some things I think it might be a good game. But dunno about great.

see, i don't like the gameplay itself. if it were that gameplay with no lag, and the servers werent shit, then MAYBE i could play daily just so i dont get the boot from my clan. but the lag/connection issues just makes me not even play the game.

J-Rite ]

after playing the beta, i'm open minded to all games now. i'm not a fan of the new gameplay, and game so i'm looking for a permanent alternative. this is of course if the real game is exactly the same as the beta, if it's not i'll be up in the air.

That's exactly how I feel, I just keep telling myself that it's just a beta and we'll see. Even though COD was FPS and totally NOT like SOCOM, I think it made people look at games differently. It really was a visually appealing game and was full of excitement because of the fast pace.