Harry Potter

I heard they ALL DIE!!

but it turns out it was just a dream...

j/k I have no idea but my son is already on page 350... as for me I'll wait for the movie........ to be released........ on Dvd......... on sale.......... at Wal-Mart........... in the dollar bin.

Goat ]

I have no idea but my son is already on page 350... as for me I'll wait for the movie........ to be released........ on Dvd......... on sale.......... at Wal-Mart........... in the dollar bin.

ahh if i too were only so lucky... my girl will have us there on the day it comes out to see in theaters and when the wally's special drops... ???

actually what happens is he does die, he sacrifices himself to Voldemort in order to portect his friends and everyone that has fought against Lord Voldemort. There are WAY more than 2 people that die from the entire book series. But back to harry's death. He is a horcrux, read the book and you'll understand, in sacrificing himself he allows one of the last of 7 horcruxes voldemort made to be destroyed and by sacrifing himself he allows himself to be able to return from death. After so Neville Longbottom destroys the final horcrux and then Harry and Voldemort have a showdown and Harry kills Voldemort, by rebounding Voldemort's Avada Kedavra Killing Curse right back at him. Voldemort is dead and so the whole world rejoices, and everything is set right again. Harry and Ginny Weasley Marry and have 3 children: James Potter, Lily Potter, and Albus Severeus Potter, being named after Harry's mother, father, and in Harry's belief 2 of the greatest Hogwart's Headmaster's to ever live, Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape. If you read the book you'll realize that Snape is a good guy in the end, and that him killing Dumbeldore was all planned between Dumbledore and Snape and that he has actually been protecting Harry due to his love for Harry's Mother Lily Potter. Ron and Hermione also marry and have 2 chidlren themselves: Hugo and Rose Weasley. The book ends with Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione sending James, Albus, Hugo, and Rose off to Hogwart's on the Hogwart's Express...you all happy now?

D

SouthwoodS ]

This was the best book in the whole series. The movie is going to be awsome and the fight scene in Hogwarts is going to be amazing.

deffinantly no doubt about it, but think of how much they are going to cram into 2 hours, unless they turn it into a 3 or 4 hour movie, which wouldn't be a bad thing, compared to how long it took to read the damn book lol

D

Guest [iLL] Andawg

I too wonder how the last movie will turn out, if it will be maybe split into 2, 2 hour plus movies, or if like in Order of the Pheonix whole story lines were removed to make movie run smoother?

Now here is where I get weird for a few of you. Did you notice the whole Christ theme? Sacrificing himself only to rise again? It's a common theme in many stories, "The Lion, The Witch , and the Wordrobe," and " The Matrix" as a couple exaqmples.

yeah i'd deffinantly rather have a long movie with the entire story line than a shorter one with all the important events and much of the story line removed, it's not worth watching otherwise...

and yeah I too noticed the Christ theme Andawg, it was pretty interesting. He sacrificed himself for others, those being his friends and all that fought alongside him and fought against Voldemort. That end castle battle scene is going to be awesome when they make it, and I think the whole part of the story involving Godric's Hallow would be very interesting as well.

D

Guest [iLL] Andawg

With the advancements in CGI lately, they will need a few companies to create that scene, with Giants tearing things up, wizards and witches getting hit by spells and turning into things, and levitating and whole parts of the castle getting blown up...gonna be sweet!

I really want to see the final battle scene in the Great Hall where everyone duels out, and it ends up being Harry against Voldemort and Mrs. Weasley against Bellatrix Lestrange...that's going to be fucking sweet, but the whole scene overall is going to be amazing! Sucks that Lupin and Tonks both die, have any of you who have read the book been able to discover who becomes his gaurdian? I thought it would be Harry because Harry is his Godfather, just like Sirius was for Harry and that Teddy would be living with Harry, but that's obviously not the case. Any clues gentleman?

D