Harry Potter

Guest [iLL] Andawg

See I don't know how it's spelled. And now you are going, huh? you read it so?????? I travel on the road for business, a CD player and an unabridged version is my friend, and helps pass the miles. So I don't actually know the spellings, and when some guy doing a voice is pronouncing it, coming up with the spelling is a crap shoot.

Andawg ]

See I don't know how it's spelled. And now you are going, huh? you read it so?????? I travel on the road for business, a CD player and an unabridged version is my friend, and helps pass the miles. So I don't actually know the spellings, and when some guy doing a voice is pronouncing it, coming up with the spelling is a crap shoot.

lol Andwag i'm only playing, don't take it personal bro, I'm a ball buster, s'what I do B)

If I honestly offended you I do sincerely apologize my friend!

D

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Deutscher75,

Naw man no worries. We go back and forth, and have for a long time now, I know I come off a little whiny sometimes but I am not offended, takes a whole lot more then that to offend me.

Besides I'm as illiterate as they come. If I ever had to spell something to live I would tell them to pull the trigger, T-I-G-G-E-R, Trigger! No WAIT i got *BLAM*  :D

Edmaster ]

It looks like in the end of the book that Harry isn't the kid's guardian, otherwise wouldn't he have been with them at the train station?  I think he went with someone else.

yes I agree, but I was wondering whether or not later on Harry and Ginny took over custody of little Teddy Lupin, like Sirius Black did with Harry. Thanks for reminding me of that part of the ending though, it did slip my mind.

D