Mets game Sunday. Brewers game...

CDBS14 ]

so fucking gay' date=' i was there, the mets lost, lol. people got pissed. Marlin fan got beat up in the bathroom, people said they were done with the metas, the stadium went empty after the game.

[/quote']

hey CD sucks that the very last game at shea stadium was nothing but a big downer :P Maybe this off season the Mets will work on completely over hauling its bullpen :o

CDBS14 ]

so fucking gay' date=' i was there, the mets lost, lol. people got pissed. Marlin fan got beat up in the bathroom, people said they were done with the metas, the stadium went empty after the game.

[/quote']

hey CD sucks that the very last game at shea stadium was nothing but a big downer :P Maybe this off season the Mets will work on completely over hauling its bullpen :o

ahh fuck baseball, i will do what everyone else there did FUCK BASEBALL, GO BIG BLUE, G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-Rite ]

kinda funny how people try and tear yankees stadium up and shea stadium just clears out.

lol yea, we all left. some stayed. florida fan got beat up in the bathroom, people left cursing some threw stuff at the field, others said they will never go to citi field, some said they were done with the mets or baseball, a guy said he will become a yankee fan, lol. i still get free tickets so i will still go to mets games, lol

CDBS14 ]

[/quote']you sure you were there? a shitload of people stayed because of the ceremony after the game.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']you sure you were there? a shitload of people stayed because of the ceremony after the game.

have facebook, pics are there ;)

i uploaded most of the pics, not all. some came out blurry, dumb iphone camera. if you want to see them add me or look me up

email is cdbs_100@hotmail.com

name is carlos buitrago.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
CDBS14 ]

a conspiracy?

PHILLYFAN ]

Mets fan us phillies fans are always looking for more fans if you wanna jump the wagon and become a philly fan baby lmaoooooooooo

never, lol. i will still get free mets tickets, lol. so still a mets fan, a very pissed off mets fan. also if anyone doubs i was there, just go check me facebook, the pics are there, i was sitting fieldbox row 257g seat 1.