Mets game Sunday. Brewers game...

J-Rite ]

10,000+ losses. all i need to say in regards to the phillies.

Phillies suck

Thats the past, talk about the present...

But since you brought it up, 10,000+ losses and still going.... During all that, the fans still supported the team. Most fan bases would run an organization outa town, alot of pride in the phillies organization... even with all those losses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Phillies Some good stuff there ;D Sorry were not the yankees of baseball ::)

J-Rite ]

10,000+ losses. all i need to say in regards to the phillies.

Phillies suck

Thats the past, talk about the present...

But since you brought it up, 10,000+ losses and still going.... During all that, the fans still supported the team. Most fan bases would run an organization outa town, alot of pride in the phillies organization... even with all those losses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Phillies Some good stuff there ;D Sorry were not the yankees of baseball ::)

change yankees to mets, lol

All teams fans support them even where their losing. Just don't show up. I remember a couple of years ago when the Phillies = Garbage the stadium was empty most the the time. Plus they have a new stadium so its fun for people to go. The Mets could suck next year and they will still be jammed packed for the next couple of years because of the new staidum and how hard its going to be to get tickets.

CD I need to get some tickets for next year from you.

I hope there are no Yankees fans here posting up those choke pictures biggest last time I checked the yankees are still the biggest choke team in the history of the world being up 3-0 and losing 4 straight in 2004 to the redsox. Remember that?

I just wanted to make the playoffs to get rid of last years crap. After that they were gonna lose anyway sorry but they don't got anyone left to keep going.

Phillies you aren't going to win anything anyway so you will be joining the Mets soon.

The Cubs will destroy anyteam in the NL and might win the world series. AL teams are always better depending on the team though so we will see.