Saleos_Prime ]

I'm not sure that they are really going to release this game on time. Just something in the gut says they are going to delay. :-X

I dont think they would with 2 weeks left... I mean i prob wrong but this just seems to close to do that... they will prob have a patch out in the first week tho!!! lol

I dont know when im getting my copy but i hope its asap...

Saleos_Prime ]

I'm not sure that they are really going to release this game on time. Just something in the gut says they are going to delay. :-X

I would say this is how it will go down.

For those of us DLing the game, it will be smooth as a babies ass the first day.

For the rest of us that are getting the disc, we will have to sit through 8 patches to start the damned thing.

Although there are a lot of new games coming out.. i dont think that people will follow like they will w/ socom. Something about this game draw people in for the long run.. even when you dump a whole clip into someone for them to turn around and kill you w/ 1 bullet.. we have all been there.. lol . The problems w/ the game are pretty minimal IMO, and i do think that 1st week will be ok.. as time goes on Slant six i believe will continue to wow us w/ updates and DLC... atleast they better.. It surprising to me how many haters are out there.. it is a beta w/ one map.. and its the best socom game play so far i have even played.. and i have been around for the long haul.. this game will be a hit ... classic maps returning while they have added new and improved maps as well..

inadub ]

Although there are a lot of new games coming out.. i dont think that people will follow like they will w/ socom. Something about this game draw people in for the long run.. even when you dump a whole clip into someone for them to turn around and kill you w/ 1 bullet.. we have all been there.. lol . The problems w/ the game are pretty minimal IMO, and i do think that 1st week will be ok.. as time goes on Slant six i believe will continue to wow us w/ updates and DLC... atleast they better.. It surprising to me how many haters are out there.. it is a beta w/ one map.. and its the best socom game play so far i have even played.. and i have been around for the long haul.. this game will be a hit ... classic maps returning while they have added new and improved maps as well..

WOOT muthafraggin WOOT!!

Dub, I gotta man crush on you bro. ;D

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

They haven't impressed me with the beta.. and I know that it IS the beta, but if they can't fix issues right NOW, then we're looking at a problem.

I'm more hyped for Fifa 09

the reason why it takes so long to fix the beta is probably because there focusing on patching the actual game first. and after that they then work on the beta, the game is more important and i highly doubt there wil be any problems. like they said, they know about the beta problems and they have slowly fixed them LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD, "near the end of the first few weeks you should start seeing improvements" i no longer wait 10 minutes to join a game, thats a huge fuckin difference, the only thing i dont like is the fact that they made sniping easier. just because a bunch of quicksnipers complained that because they run around they cant hit something, not to mention lately people die reeeeaaaallly fast, not just me but others, and not even by headshots, its wierd.

remember again, the beta isnt first priority. thats why its a beta.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

No crossroads. I swear if I see that map one more time I'm gonna shank someone. It's cool they're remaking classic maps and shit but come on, where's the originality? I'm tired of seeing the same maps over and over again. X-Roads, DG, FF, X-Roads, DG, FF.

DAMNIT

Totally agree ;D. I want new maps! If they wanted to make these maps for down the road that would be great. Not now, 3 of 7 maps we have been playing for 6 years! (Crossroads 5)

14 days till we get the new pushed date. lol (i honestly hope not but dont see this game working well out of the box.) That last patch seemed to make things worse.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Dub, I gotta man crush on you bro. ;D

It's called a "Bromance" ;)

Chili-Palmer ]

14 days till we get the new pushed date. lol (i honestly hope not but dont see this game working well out of the box.) That last patch seemed to make things worse.

That's only because the developers were just trying out the "Press Select To Exit Scoreboard" function. The developers must have just taken out a piece of the code, put it in some place different, and it screwed up some other stuff. Again, it was meant just to test out the new feature. They know what they're doing.