LBP beta and R2 beta

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the R2 beta, and so can you.

Go to your local magazine store and look for a Playstation: Official Magazine. In the very last page, there will be a code for Qore Episode 3. You don't have to buy the mag, just copy the code down and enter it on the PSN. Qore 3 has the beta for R2 like Qore 1 did for SOCOM. The nice thing is these mags aren't shrink wrapped.

IRISH BULL ]

I have the R2 beta, and so can you.

Go to your local magazine store and look for a Playstation: Official Magazine. In the very last page, there will be a code for Qore Episode 3. You don't have to buy the mag, just copy the code down and enter it on the PSN. Qore 3 has the beta for R2 like Qore 1 did for SOCOM. The nice thing is these mags aren't shrink wrapped.

thanks dude, ill be doing that, also doesnt the beta start next wek? so i thought it was already closed.

Resistance 2 Beta Signup

resistancebetainvite2lc0.jpg

The application is simple: you simply need to sign in with your PSN ID, answer a few questions, and they will let you know if you've been selected by e-mail. Hurry though, they are "only accepting applications for a very limited time."

https://beta.myresistance.net/en-us/SignIn?url=%2fen-us%2fApply%2fBetaForm

CDBS14 ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

I got the R2 Beta app eMail too' date=' what sucks is that I didn't like Resistance so for me to get the Beta is a joke. Oh well.

[/quote']

if u get it, can i get it?

OOOO. Someone give him one, and put a stip taht he can only post once a day for three weeks in return for the code!!! :D :D

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

I got the R2 Beta app eMail too' date=' what sucks is that I didn't like Resistance so for me to get the Beta is a joke. Oh well.

[/quote']

OOOO. Someone give him one, and put a stip taht he can only post once a day for three weeks in return for the code!!! :D :D

lol, i loves ya(no homo)

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

[/quote']

sounds like a plan