Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

I catch one of these a day over here

Check this out.......

We caught one that was as big as my hand and we held it down and poored the shit from the Glowsticks on it and took pictures of it, THAT gave me nightmares, it was some REAL halloween shit    

I don't like spiders as it is :(. I am a plumber in Chicago and the supply house I get my pipe from gets their cast iron pipe from Texas. Once every so often a black widow will crawl out of one of the pipes on the job. Not fun.

Damn.. Thats thing is huge!! Plus, the look really camouflage, I could see them just popping out at you... creepy.

I get creeped out when I'm sleeping in my basement and theres a little light from my monitor or something. I can see like shadows of centipedes walking around really fast... ah. I hate those things.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Savage,

I am proud of your service and appreciate what you're doing, but I now hate you! Making me watch that shit. I hate spiders sooo much. :P :-\

I know for a fact youve seen worse than that Red. I am scared to death of spiders, seriously, but when your over here you dont have time to be scared. The best way to deal w/ your fears(spiders, mortars, rockets) is to face them. Since I've been here Ive faced them all, its a step to immortality LOL

We saw those all the time over in Iraq and let me tell you, you want to see some grown men screaming like little girls let one of those loose and watch how fast they are and how they jump at you. :o ;D

-Affliction- ]

dude i have aracnaphobia and now all day anytime my leg tingles im gonna jump

Totally..! (And i didn't even watch the video.. :-\)