Anyone Wants to be Nice?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Man I feel so left out ALL you guys have some BEAST ASS Sig's and I don't have Shhhhhhhit if anyone wants to be nice and make me a nice 1 I would love it if not Thanks anyway I know these things can be hard and take sometime to make.

My AIM is JnkYardDogg313 or you can look us up at http://www.corruptedclan.com

Thanks A Million!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest KingJunk
Undertow ]

Yours if you want it, King.

SyN-KingJunk.jpg

If you don't dig it, I hold no hard feelings.

its nice ya dig Thanks!!

But if someone else wants to make another or 1 for my clan to use we will love that too we all suck at making sig's but we can do some nice movie editing so if u got some clips of u playing Socom we can make a nice montage to return the favor!

But Tow if u need a favor I owe you 1!! :-*

Guest KingJunk
Undertow ]
KingJunk ]

But Tow if u need a favor I owe you 1!! :-*

I'll remember that..........evily rubbing pamls together.

LoL in that case please keep it Socom related! :-[

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i used to be amazed at how EVERY thread, post, or comment on this forum somehow turned into the wierdest disussion of man love and farm sex. but now ive come to expect it, and if a thread stays serious for too long, i write it of as spammers or advertisers. ;D

PuddyTat ]

i used to be amazed at how EVERY thread, post, or comment on this forum somehow turned into the wierdest disussion of man love and farm sex. but now ive come to expect it, and if a thread stays serious for too long, i write it of as spammers or advertisers. ;D

I claim NO influence in this practice.

• Directors
Deutscher75 ]
MAXIMUS666 ]
Deutscher75 ]

i Feel bad for you King if there is "Lube" between those palms hes rubbing...

:-X

D75

C'mon homey you said the lube was too easy for you, and that you preferred to get hit up RAWDOG!

only if its a hot female with me dong the rawdogging!

D75

D...did you just say "with me dong"....yes...yes you did. I was cool with Tow rubbing his "pmals" together...but I have to draw the line at "with me dong".

And Tow, not only does your Sig scare me....it makes me want to cut myself. And PuddyTat, you're right...nothing says Socom like some bizarre interspecies erotica.

• Directors
PuddyTat ]

some one should stsrt a thread STARTING OFF with wierd man love and farm sex, and see where that one ends up going ;)

We'd start discussing Socom.