www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Once I get home player, I can have sometime to look into the Horus shit, I am not big on religion so that part really has no effect on me but it is still worth finding out how accurate the information is. I beleive in what this movie is saying is going on pot head or no pot head, I think that there is more than what they want us to know going on. and Prime I will take both pills, might do something funky

Playerdown ]

I watched enough to hear and see some blatant bs. Instead of just taking in everything you hear from one side, i suggest researching both sides with an open mind and weighing the facts. For instance if you research Horus the egyptian god you'll find quite a few differing accounts. None of which have him born from a virgin or a specific date he was born or if he was a fictional character.

On the info war thing i cracked up when i read "Why did we stop with the Tet Offensive when we could have won the war in Vietnam", when it was actually the name for the multi-front assault orchestrated by the Vietcong against American forces.

To think that any one ruling party could enslave an entire world of free thinking people is absolutely absurd, seeing as how they would have to use those same people to carry out their plan. It will never happen. Even if it got close, jealousy and power struggles amongst them would topple that, as it has every other great nation or civilization.

I don't get out much, i've been in my bunker since 1999, waiting for Y2K to end the world. Is it safe to come out yet?

^^ Thank you, well said.!! ^^

FYI. Just because i laugh at you guys for acting like you've just seen a UFO, doesn't mean that i am blind.. lol

smoking weed doesn't make someone delusional. And yes 1 group of people is taking control of us all. YOU just would rather believe it not possible and pass on the thought that this really does exist. I've researched both sides, anyone remember why I'm such a government hater?

This is all I research and read about in my spare time, and yes on both sides not just 1. You have to look through some of the bullshit as there is some, but there is bullshit in everything that is reported to us. YOu all think this is not possible and in fact it is because it is happening now.

Wait and see, world events are falling into place, the time of the NWO is near and the Illuminati will contorl all unless we counter it and begin to destroy it.

We are no longer a free thinking society, much or what we believe and accept as truth is all shit that has been pushed upon us by corporations that control our society and everything in it, television, the news, our food supply, clothing, housing, utilities, financial systems, "free" markets, the rest of the world.

How strange is it that every time a leader of a foreign nation that goes against the United States comes into power, he is removed? Made the enemy and displaced by an American backed government? It has nothing to do with drugs, it has nothing to do with other nations committing acts of terrorism against us. It's the U.S. government controlling the world by making what they want to happen, happen for the profits of corporations and for the purpose of controlling and destroying free thought against the control of the American government, corporations, and Illuminati. I may sound crazy but I'm not.

Instead of discrediting this information based on what you think you know or believe, how about you all research it before calling it bullshit for a change? And then see how real this is and how wrong you are to assume otherwise.

1 ruling party is possible, especially when they have been slowing working on global control for thousands of years. That much time to push secret agendas and to make all the power moves necessary makes it more than capable. The reason why you believe global domination is not possible is because every attempt at it has been in the short-term. Think of the possibility of what can happen via a slow secret, hidden process, that has been in the works for thousands of years. The Illuminati have existed for thousands of years, so how can it not be possible and actually be reality that this plan for global control does not exist when they plan has existed for as long as they have been a secret society?

Open your minds to the possibility and look into it for yourself, please I beg of you all, for your sake, your families, for humanity and all that exists on this world. You owe it to yourself to at least do so, a few hours of research won't kill you, when it very well can save you and enlighten you to help the movement is toppling the NWO or even the possibility of it existing.

Otherwise start building your secret bunkers now, because when the shit hits the fan, there will be no escaping it unless we fight back and retaliate, by which time it will be to late, you'll already be their minion and completely enslaved.

Discredit me all you want, the facts exist, and academic fact is not BULLSHIT nor is it fake.

Lockdown ]

smoking weed doesn't make someone delusional. And yes 1 group of people is taking control of us all. YOU just would rather believe it not possible and pass on the thought that this really does exist. I've researched both sides' date=' anyone remember why I'm such a government hater?

This is all I research and read about in my spare time, and yes on both sides not just 1. You have to look through some of the bullshit as there is some, but there is bullshit in everything that is reported to us. YOu all think this is not possible and in fact it is because it is happening now.

Wait and see, world events are falling into place, the time of the NWO is near and the Illuminati will contorl all unless we counter it and begin to destroy it.

We are no longer a free thinking society, much or what we believe and accept as truth is all shit that has been pushed upon us by corporations that control our society and everything in it, television, the news, our food supply, clothing, housing, utilities, financial systems, "free" markets, the rest of the world.

How strange is it that every time a leader of a foreign nation that goes against the United States comes into power, he is removed? Made the enemy and displaced by an American backed government? It has nothing to do with drugs, it has nothing to do with other nations committing acts of terrorism against us. It's the U.S. government controlling the world by making what they want to happen, happen for the profits of corporations and for the purpose of controlling and destroying free thought against the control of the American government, corporations, and Illuminati. I may sound crazy but I'm not.

Instead of discrediting this information based on what you think you know or believe, how about you all research it before calling it bullshit for a change? And then see how real this is and how wrong you are to assume otherwise.

1 ruling party is possible, especially when they have been slowing working on global control for thousands of years. That much time to push secret agendas and to make all the power moves necessary makes it more than capable. The reason why you believe global domination is not possible is because every attempt at it has been in the short-term. Think of the possibility of what can happen via a slow secret, hidden process, that has been in the works for thousands of years. The Illuminati have existed for thousands of years, so how can it not be possible and actually be reality that this plan for global control does not exist when they plan has existed for as long as they have been a secret society?

Open your minds to the possibility and look into it for yourself, please I beg of you all, for your sake, your families, for humanity and all that exists on this world. You owe it to yourself to at least do so, a few hours of research won't kill you, when it very well can save you and enlighten you to help the movement is toppling the NWO or even the possibility of it existing.

Otherwise start building your secret bunkers now, because when the shit hits the fan, there will be no escaping it unless we fight back and retaliate, by which time it will be to late, you'll already be their minion and completely enslaved.

Discredit me all you want, the facts exist, and academic fact is not BULLSHIT nor is it fake.

[/quote']

well you have at least one supporter in here, this shit is true and I hope that we as a human race can avoid this from happening but it takes people to open their minds a little bit and see what is actually going on. when I first heard about it I thought that this was nothing more than another bullshit documentary and then i started watching and realizing what has and still goes on in the world and I realize that we are on a path to slavery.

Lockdown ]
z-Prime-z ]

So I now have a second question.......

Who is the real John Conner and where can we find him?

Why do you choose to attempt at demeaning this?

....without counter evidence?

And that wasn't directed solely at you Prime' date=' it's to all the haters!

[/quote']

Even though that wasn't "directed solely" at me I will give my answer.

I'm really not attempting to demean any of this. I just don't think a gaming forum is the place for this.

I was only trying to make a joke so settle down and laugh a little. :-\

Why so serious? :P ;D

OK, so i watched the entire thing finally and it wasn't at all what i thought it was.(Zeitgeist).

It was very interesting and eye opening and i will definitely be researching deeper into all aspects of it.

I just have problems with extreme radicals that fabricate bs to promote their agendas.

(both sides)

I need hard evidence for anything.

Bandit99 ]

Is this not a Political discussion? Political discussions are not allowed on these forums right?

it is more a discussion about a documentary unfortunatly it does deal with some political shit, but when it comes down to it, it is more of an effort to get as many people aware of what is really going on to avoid our demise.

Playerdown ]

Not really a political thread.

But if we substitute political parties for lets say.... Cubs versus Mets, then we should be allowed to argue, flame and pretty much bust up the joint in the name of sports. ;)

LOL!

Guest CplKoontz
Lockdown ]

Another has opened their eyes! :D

And that was hilarious player' date=' hilarious

[/quote']

Lockdown, thanks for those sites...

I knew about Rex program before you mentioning it... Like I said I went to one of the Camps....definalty was some weird stuf going on there..

Have you ever seen..

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Inconvenient_Truth

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_9/11

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

I'm not saying it is all false, or that it is all true.!

What i am saying is that you are one step away from drinking the punch. ;)

You guys have way too much faith in all of this as fact & truth.!

Guest CplKoontz
Chili-Palmer ]

Have you ever seen..

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Inconvenient_Truth

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_9/11

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

I'm not saying it is all false, or that it is all true.!

What i am saying is that you are one step away from drinking the punch. ;)

You guys have way too much faith in all of this as fact & truth.!

wow, these always get brought up...

That dude is an idiot and doesnt know jack about what we are talking bout.... You have too much faith that ur goverment would never do anything like that.... They cant.

Bush said "The Constitution is just a GodD*** piece of paper"

Obama has said "What this country needs is a new Constitution"

well I disagree.

People need to quit thinking that our goverment is always looking out for us.. China and Russian used to have people that thought that exact same way.

You dont have to believe it, but why belittle us by crackign up stupid jokes, and making stupid comments towards Me,Lock, and Cynical

I dont bash you guys for ur beliefs, I give my opinion on why I believe differantly....

so please try to refrain from the idiodic posts, and come back with some real proof before bashing what we have shown sir:):)

thank you for letting me rant a little ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

KOONTZ--X ]

That dude is an idiot and doesnt know jack about what we are talking bout.... You have too much faith that ur goverment would never do anything like that.... They cant.

Who is an idiot..?

Al Gore or Michael Moore.?

I dont care eitherway im just showing you the other side of things.. i knew you would be almost offended by those links, but somehow we are all supposed to be in awe of the knowledge of zeitgeist.. ::)

Guest CplKoontz
Chili-Palmer ]
KOONTZ--X ]

Who is an idiot..?

Al Gore or Michael Moore.?

I dont care eitherway im just showing you the other side of things.. i knew you would be almost offended by those links, but somehow we are all supposed to be in awe of the knowledge of zeitgeist.. ::)

I wasnt offended by those videos...I have watched them before numerous times.....Those movies like to get brought up alot.

But hey we cant all be perfect right :P