20. Auburn 4-2

21. Wake Forest 3-1

22. North Carolina 4-1

23. Michigan State 5-1

24. Pittsburgh 4-1

25. Ball State 6-0<----Suprise

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankings?pollId=1

WOW i dunno even what to say lol.

You got smoked by USC you didnt get beat YOU GOT SMOKED! You played 2 rank teams and got beat by 1 who also lost btw. You guys played 1 more better team then we did. We play Wisconsin this week and you play a scrub team so then we =!!!!!!!!!! In all your games you guys barely beat the scrub teams!! Your doing all this bragging about 2 ppl who's only put up more then 30 points in 1 game!! Your defense SUCKS! You might have pryor and beanie, but thats all you have! We have weapons out of the ass and I mean out of the ass!

PSU has put up over 40 points in all but 2 games. And in the one they put up ONLY 38 against iLL and in the other put up 20 and didnt let up a td in that game. LoL

I doubt Penn state can run the table cause our schedule gets hard with wis,mich, then your scrub ass team and then Iowa(who always plays psu hard), but mark my word if ohio steps in shit and wins they will still lose 1 more game before the season is over so you better hope you beat us cause then you will have 3 loses!

PS this is just 2 fans smack talking we love eachother off the field right dubya lol

A W is a W and a L is an L. We lost......badly, yes BUT I have a feeling that Wiskys gonna give you guys more problems than you think. They can stop the spread attack, but have a hard time w/ Power Backs and PSU's RB is no power back. We will see. BUT, PSU OSU will be a good game, always is, you should make that trip down to Baltimore w/ some of us on my way out for deployment to watch the game. GO BUCKS!!!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
PHILLYFAN ]

1. Oklahoma (51) 5-0

2. Alabama (13) 6-0

3. Missouri (1) 5-0

4. LSU 4-0

5. Texas 5-0

6. Penn State 6-0

7. Texas Tech 5-0

8. USC 3-1

9. Brigham Young 5-0

10. Georgia 4-1