another good week in the NFL

-Rooster- ]

I am also a fins fan. Weve had it pretty bad in the last few years but it just made me even more excited when we won these last two. Already doubled last years record LOL.

LOL! the dolphins front office answers their phones like this "hi, you've reached the 2-2 miami dolphins, how may i help you?"

J-Rite ]
Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

i said it last year the dolphins for the superbowl.

You crazy loco post whore fool. dont be ridiculous. lol

LMFAO! the dolphins could take the division if the jets suck it hard' date=' IMO i think they will.

[/quote']

i swear i did lol. after the giants won i said the dolphins will win the superbowl this year, lol

CDBS14 ]
J-Rite ]
Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

LMFAO! the dolphins could take the division if the jets suck it hard' date=' IMO i think they will.

[/quote']

i swear i did lol. after the giants won i said the dolphins will win the superbowl this year, lol

proof?

J-Rite ]
CDBS14 ]
J-Rite ]
Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']

proof?

can you go to my school and ask my friend, lol

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

LMFAO!!! While they are MUCH improved, the fins aren't going to the superbowl. They just might make the play-offs though. I kinda like that wildcat offense they've been using, but trickery will only get you so far. As a fin hater from way back, I hate them because of that prima donna DM, I have to say I'm very impressed with their turn-around. Looks like the coaching staff is using CP alot better than the jets ever did. Throw short passes and manage the game. That's what Chad does best. Now we'll have to see what they look like when they get into a hole and have to stage a comeback.

I hate when people say that OMG They almost lost to the BENGALS.. YES the Bengals are 0-5 and they suck this year, but when they're clicking, they have one of the scariest offenses in football. If someone loses to them, the chances are Chad, TJ and Palmer are all clicking..

As for the Dolphins.. they are greatly improved because Chad Pennington is the perfect QB for that team, but I still don't see them in the playoffs yet. While most of the powerful teams are struggling right now.. it's only week 5. The Chargers played like shit last year to start the season and then went on an absolute tear. The Patriots aren't as good without Brady but they still ARE good. The Colts can wake up at anytime.. god knows maybe the comeback against the Texans woke them up. I still don't think the Dolphins will finish above .500.. and I definitely don't see them winning the division.

I dunno Church. You see teams just click and "get it" all the time at this level. The players are there for sure and the confidence from the last two games. Fins could be ready to click. You never know. That's what keeps our asses in seats when Saturday and Sunday roll around.

BigMoneyNacku ]

I dunno Church. You see teams just click and "get it" all the time at this level. The players are there for sure and the confidence from the last two games. Fins could be ready to click. You never know. That's what keeps our asses in seats when Saturday and Sunday roll around.

might not be playoff bound but they have improved ALOT! I would be more than happy with a .500 season thats 7 more than last year. if my fins dont make the playoffs, u better watch out next year! 2010 or 2011 superbowl champs!! GO DOLPHINS!!