I'm surprised no ones put this up who do you guys think the NL and AL Cy Youngs should go to?

My picks:

NL: Tim Lincecum: Leads the league in K's with 265 of them was 18-5 ERA 2.62.

I got to watch him pitch all year he was just amazing.

AL: Cliff Lee: He was also the AL come back player of the year, he had 170k's he's was 22-3 with a 2.54ERA.

He was amazing just unbelievable this year especially coming back from the minors with a ERA over 6.

Both players years where great even with the fact that their teams just didn't play good. Cle. with a 81-81 record and SF with a 72-90 record.

This was just a funny thing I noticed but every game I went to the Giants won lol.

I think the NL will go to Brandon Webb with a record of 22-7 ERA at 3.30 and 183k's. Not that I think he deserves it any more than Lincecum , but he has recieved way more publicity this season.

Yea that's what I thought for a while but I think that last game Lincecum played also helped he went I think it was around 6-7innings 13ks and got his 18th win. If he had more run support he would have easily had 20 or 22 but its the same with all our Giants pitchers. Its a rookie they will get better.

Cliff Lee without a doubt for the AL.

For the NL there's a possibility that Brad Lidge might win. 41/41 saves, 92 k's in 69.1 innings, 50 hits in 69.1 innings, 1.95 ERA, and not to mention the Phillies did NOT lose a game ALL year in which they led after 8 innings.

Of course Lincecum, Webb, and Johan will all get consideration. Of those 3, I say Lincecum will have the best chance of winning. But I'm for Lidge.

I can't believe CC's name not being mention! I think what CC did for Brewers shouldn't go unnoticed with out him they never make the playoffs. But i know this has nothing to do with how they select.

Anyhow in the NL he's 11-2 1.65 era. 130 K's if he was in NL all season he would of lead the league is K's and prob had over 20 wins lol

Only thing hurts him is half of the season was in the NL.

But I think santana is getting it!

Well CC would maybe have had different stats. Here where his stats this year total ERA 2.70 17-10 251k's now if you compared them to Lincecum ERA 2.62 18-5 265k's theres no question who had a better year, but when you come down to it CC was on better teams and still got 10 losses if Lincecum had a better team his numbers would eclipse anyones in MLB. Not to hate on CC but Lincecum is a very special young pitcher and if he didn't play part of last year this would be his rookie season.