ALCS Red Sox vs Rays

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]
R_O_C_K ]

Why does everybody hate on the sox's come on.

Yea its unfortunate, but thats what happens when you become a force to be reckoned with. ;)

A $200,000,000 force ;D

They're going to have to spend a little more to be able to keep buying more championships! lol

Nikastylez ]
Chili-Palmer ]
R_O_C_K ]

Yea its unfortunate, but thats what happens when you become a force to be reckoned with. ;)

A $200,000,000 force ;D

They're going to have to spend a little more to be able to keep buying more championships! lol

LMAO!!! congrats red sox, you became the team you hate. Im so glad people are starting to realize that!

boody ]
Nikastylez ]
Chili-Palmer ]
R_O_C_K ]

A $200,000,000 force ;D

LMAO!!! congrats red sox, you became the team you hate. Im so glad people are starting to realize that!

No team has bought as many WS titles as the evil empire.. dont kid yourself. lol

I'm hoping Manny comes to the Angels.!!!

That would be sweet, & he can stay in SoCal. (he seems to like it here) ;D

In all fairness, let me add that the #1 team I hate is the Yankees! lol

Since this was the first time in the last 12 years I believe that the Yankees didn't make it, it switched my focus on the team I wanted the most to fail in the playoffs from the Yankees to the Redsox. I've been an Orioles fan since I was a little kid, but I've been cheering for the redsox the last couple of years because they became the dominant team in the AL East and that meant that they were the ones that were eliminating the Yankees (Although it was the Indians last year and I cheered for the Indians then lol). But, I have to be fair and if I'm going to hate the Yankees for buying championships, I guess I have to hate the Redsox as well. So here it is... my list of the most hated teams in baseball:

1. Yankees

2. Redsox

That's it.

I like everyone else. Go Tampa! ;D lol

R_O_C_K ]

Im sure there was some money in there for them to get there ring lol. Its the yankees,COME ON!!!!

omg, u really don't watch baseball, its difficult to make World Series, u don't pay off teams or anything, u earn the right

General's right. It is very hard to get into the World Series because not every team can afford all-star lineups like the Yankees or the Redsox. Most teams actually have to produce their own homegrown talent like Tampa and Philly have. Now... producing homegrown talent like those two have, is hard work, so the Yankees and Redsox just prefer to open up their checkbooks. ;D

Nikastylez ]
R_O_C_K ]

Im sure there was some money in there for them to get there ring lol. Its the yankees,COME ON!!!!

omg, u really don't watch baseball, its difficult to make World Series, u don't pay off teams or anything, u earn the right

General's right. It is very hard to get into the World Series because not every team can afford all-star lineups like the Yankees or the Redsox. Most teams actually have to produce their own homegrown talent like Tampa and Philly have. Now... producing homegrown talent like those two have, is hard work, so the Yankees and Redsox just prefer to open up their checkbooks. ;D

Well said

I just love how people forget about the homegrown talent the yankees had over the years..

Jeter, Jorge Posada, Mariano Rivera, Andy Pettitte, Bernie Williams (who were all some of the biggest pieces of their world series runs)

Not to mention all the home grown talent the yankees have now that are going to be huge pieces of their team in the future

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I just love how people forget about the homegrown talent the yankees had over the years..

Jeter, Jorge Posada, Mariano Rivera, Andy Pettitte, Bernie Williams (who were all some of the biggest pieces of their world series runs)

Not to mention all the home grown talent the yankees have now that are going to be huge pieces of their team in the future

;D

Yea as if The Red Sox paid out the ass to get Pedro, Manny, Garciapara, Etc.. They were once under paid, yet VERY talented people also. ;)

Thats what happens when you start winning, you spend money to KEEP winning. Yankees have done it for DECADES, & the Red Sox are doing it for the last few years.

Of course all teams have some homegrown talent BEFORE they start winning, but once they do start winning those homegrown guys start demanding big bucks (or leaving) which leads to more winning & paying more, and so on, etc, etc..

Yes the Sox have paid for some good players as of late, but the evil empire has been doing it forever. ;D

No one can do it forever.. thats why the Yankees haven't won one lately. (eventually that bank roll runs out)