The "N"o "F"un "L"eague

Man is it me or is this new NFL commissioner a real dick head. As soon as he took over he came in with this hard ass attitude that I'm getting sick of man. This dude is a real jack ass.

I hate T.O however he has a point that the NFL = No Fun League. We, well myself love the TD dances and shit like that. Some I agree are to much for NFL like points the FootBall at someone and pretending to shoot them while they fall, yea is to much for tv.

BUT

The reason's ppl are getting fine for are crazy here is what put me over the top.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3637802

So.. we won't do anything to Pacman Jones for fucking up AGAIN, but we'll be happy to fine everyone for dancing in the endzone. A touchdown is something to CELEBRATE, stop being so fucking anal. Without celebrations it's gonna feel like a bunch of robots playing the game. Touchdown, high five, ok kickoff.

I really don't know how old you are dude, but I'm old school. I don't like the excessive dancing in the least. I HATED when Deion came into the league because of all his shenanigans. Score a touchdown, say a prayer, jump in the stands, dunk it, spike it, salute, and other tame stuff like that should be the extent of it. Hell, maybe even just go hand the ball to the ref. :o

The biggest reason I hate it, it because now after EVERY play there is a celebration, a direct result of excessive end zone dances. OH golly, you stopped the RB at the line of scrimmage, have a party!! Bullshit, that is your job. You don't wanna go buy a car, and have the salesman bust into the running man, do you? I understand celebrations for BIG things. Like a goal line stand at the end of the game to seal it. Or the big sack on 4th down to seal the game. This whole BS of "jumping around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots" is horrible. <---best movie ever!!! ;D

Rodger Goodall FTW!!!

I'm 30!

I'm glad you brought Deion up man. I'm obviously a eagles fan and I hate the cowboys and deion in a passion how ever I love his dances in the end zone. I love when TO does the dances. It doesn't slow the game down and if someone just ran a TD 100 yards they deserve it.

Makes the game entertainment that is what football is entertainment.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

its just like any other rule out there...you let a guy pose, and the next guy does a pose with a small move. the next does a pose, a move, and a gesture. the next goes a little farther, and it progresses form there. so to halt the 5 minute dances and stupid displays, you gotta start with the pose. i know it is dumb, but IMO a lot of guys score touchdowns every sunday, so why celebrate? you havent done anything special.

now im not much of a football fan, but just so you know where im coming from, i love nascar, and my favorite guy to see win is mark martin. why? because he takes a cool down lap, waves to the fans as he goes, then goes to victory lane. no burnouts, no back flips, no stupid gimmicks. wish more drivers, and football players, were like that!!

BigMoneyNacku ]

I really don't know how old you are dude, but I'm old school. I don't like the excessive dancing in the least. I HATED when Deion came into the league because of all his shenanigans. Score a touchdown, say a prayer, jump in the stands, dunk it, spike it, salute, and other tame stuff like that should be the extent of it. Hell, maybe even just go hand the ball to the ref. :o

The biggest reason I hate it, it because now after EVERY play there is a celebration, a direct result of excessive end zone dances. OH golly, you stopped the RB at the line of scrimmage, have a party!! Bullshit, that is your job. You don't wanna go buy a car, and have the salesman bust into the running man, do you? I understand celebrations for BIG things. Like a goal line stand at the end of the game to seal it. Or the big sack on 4th down to seal the game. This whole BS of "jumping around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots" is horrible. <---best movie ever!!! ;D

Rodger Goodall FTW!!!

Could not have said it any better Nacku! The worst is the after a tackle celebrations. What get's me the most is guys acting like punks and getting paid a lot of money to be embarrassing. I would not tolerate it if I was a NFL owner. If you don't like then don't play, go and flip burgers somewhere.

ACT GREATFULL AND RESPECT WHAT OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS HAVE DONE FOR THE MODERN ATHLETE! DON'T ACT LIKE THE WORLD OWES YOU ANYTHING!

BigMoneyNacku ] Score a touchdown, say a prayer, jump in the stands, dunk it, spike it, salute, and other tame stuff like that should be the extent of it. Hell, maybe even just go hand the ball to the ref. :o

Totally agree, except they can save the prayer.. ;D

(dont get me started. lol)

Ditto what Naku said.

If you need to watch a player dance to be entertained while watching football then its not your sport, go watch dancing with the stars. I watch football to see someone catch, hit, run, and score their way to a win, I don't need to see that bullshit after the score. Also am I not mistaken but isn't it the job of the D. to stop the offence by any means necessary be it knocking the QB out? What happened to actually being able to hit someone. Gone are the days of the big D's like Chicago and Pittsburgh man its pathetic D in these days just look at the QB and get a penalty.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i think it CAN be acceptable but only to a point.

getting on knee to thank whatever god you pray to(if you pray to one) is OK IMO, dunking it on the field goal post is a little much. maybe a dance if it's a BIG play in a BIG situation, but not for regular ones, that's just arrogant and cocky.

there again, who is the judge of what defines a big play. if i am a rookie, my team is leading by 50 points, and i score my first TD in the NFL, it would be a big deal in my book, but it would be a non-event in the eyes of the NFL due to the score. so who makes that decision??

xPUDDYTATx ]

i think it CAN be acceptable but only to a point.

getting on knee to thank whatever god you pray to(if you pray to one) is OK IMO, dunking it on the field goal post is a little much. maybe a dance if it's a BIG play in a BIG situation, but not for regular ones, that's just arrogant and cocky.

there again, who is the judge of what defines a big play. if i am a rookie, my team is leading by 50 points, and i score my first TD in the NFL, it would be a big deal in my book, but it would be a non-event in the eyes of the NFL due to the score. so who makes that decision??

T you wont mind paying the fine. ;D

Fully understandable.!