CSI Season Premiere

All I can say is that a LOT of fans are going to be upset. It was a great episode and I wish Nick shot him too.

******SPOLIER*******

Grissom is doing half this next season and will be gone, at least for a little while.

IMHO the show will continue but will not last if Nick or Greg leave. Those two, right now, are the most important. If you ever watched Highlander the series that show went downhill fast after Richie was killed, the same will happen if EITHER of those two go.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
D_dubYa ]

So, that video they were watching with him, was he talking about Grissom as the guy he would choose for his father?

lol...well, duh ;D

i think that it would have been pretty cool if they couldhave caried on the "bad cop" thing a little longer. maybe take 3-4 episodes to nail it down instead of just solving it. the way things are going so far though, should be a great season.

MaluNYMets ]

I thought this was the last season though?

No this is not the last season BUT Grissom is taking some time off for whatever reason.

As far as the father issue goes with Warick. It was obvious he was talking about Grissom, they were a lot closer as friends then the show portrayed, it was kind of an assumed thing. It is the same with Nick and Greg with Grissom. Especially after the two had their incidents, with the Nick being buried alive and when Greg killed the kid in the mob to save the guys life.

xPUDDYTATx ]
D_dubYa ]

So, that video they were watching with him, was he talking about Grissom as the guy he would choose for his father?

lol...well, duh ;D

i think that it would have been pretty cool if they couldhave caried on the "bad cop" thing a little longer. maybe take 3-4 episodes to nail it down instead of just solving it. the way things are going so far though, should be a great season.

I do agree with you there sid. I to wish they would have carried it on for a few more episode.

I think kathreen is the most important person on the show right now.

Grissom is not coming back. He did a interview and said this is it for him and CSI. His heart is doing plays and broadway.

I don't even think they could afford to pay grissom and a actor of fishburns statue

Love the show though and CSI Miami, not digging the CSI New York

I think kathreen is the most important person on the show right now.

Grissom is not coming back. He did a interview and said this is it for him and CSI. His heart is doing plays and broadway.

I don't even think they could afford to pay grissom and a actor of fishburns statue

Love the show though and CSI Miami, not digging the CSI New York

I don't think Kathryn is as important. A lot of people I know, including me, are really tired of her I'm better then everyone else attitude. I know it is character but it does get annoying especially the way she tries to show up Grissom or question is decisions on a regular basis. I think the same about Sarah, I was really tired of her assuming EVERY male was a women beater attitude. I was actually glad she left.

I had read earlier this year, where actor 'Gary Dourdan' "said he was coming back!" Man, I didn't think it would be for just 'one more' episode! I'm totally pisssed, and I'm pissed that he led us to think he was back for good 'in that interview he had done!' Guess he did not want to give it 'all' away....

Most of us will just watch the show to see if it gets any interesting, but with 'Warrick' gone and 'Grissom' about to leave...it's a WRAP! Shows over! lol