cowboys vs cardinals

good game though, nice comebacks by both teams

Good game?

That game was complete and utter garbage... a freakin game-kick return? The only points until the end of the 2nd qt. At LEAST 1 flag for pretty much EVERY SINGLE set of downs, that gotta be a record. FUCKIN like 6 fumbles between both sides. BULLSHIT calls on both sides. THIS GAME was a disaster and a disgrace to national football.

**Let me remind you people I am an ADAMENT cowboys fan.! I been rockin the star since like 89, I was born in 84. Let me also remind you they werent winning games in 89, that didnt start to happen till like 92-93 if I remember correct, so I didnt just decide to go with them at the time cuz they won. Ive always been a Fan.

But this game SERIOUSLY pissed me off. NICK FOLK.. He can kick 45-55 yard field goals all day... but he misses a GOD DAMN 37 yarder? something like that. WTF is that?

There were amazing plays... Damarcus Ware FU***in Slammed that sack to give us the ball back in good position. the 52-yarder.. Then we get the ball? and blow it??? WTF???

I caught the end of this game and just want to say... I'm glad the Cards won. I'm not a fan of either but feel these calls we keep seeing in the NFL are just ridiculous.

Can we make some new rules? LOL

1) No more calling timeouts right before the kicker kicks the ball. It's just plain stupid and should be gotten rid of.

If you want a time out it should be called before the kicking team enters the field.

2) Can we please get a 5 to 8 second clock stop when teams are all the way down on the field and need a little

time to get up to the line of scrimmage? This is just utterly stupid... and the most part of the problem I had

with yesterdays game.

Thank you... I"m done now. LOL

5-8 Clock Stop.. nah thats kinda dumb, if the offence' revievers are down field and get onto the line in time to call the play then the defenders should have ample time.. Also... if thier is going to be a rush to the line and you know it, be prepared to run straight to it. Umm Its professional football,

**And it was dallas.. Half of the 'boys and ROMO live for the last minute or two of each quarter, thats when they play football and put points on the board. They been doing it since Romo Started.