Best Rapper Alive?

KingJunK ]
luchesco ]

i think its real hard to name any rapper as the best. theres so many talented artists out there with different sounds that they all deserve a top spot. My list includes (and its in no particular order theyre just my favorites):

-Immortal Technique

-Lupe Fiasco

-Mos Def

-Talib Kweli

-Dr Dre

-Eminem

-Busta Rhymes

-KRS-ONE

-Jay-Z

-NAS

-T.I.

-Ludacris

there was one dude that dropped off from the mainstream who was real good, some of you guys may remember him from the Chronic 2001 album: Hitman, this dude was real good but he got put on the shelf when Dre and Eminem focused instead on 50 cent which in my opinion was a mistake :(

I have others that I will remember as soon as i post this but for now this is all i can think of off the top of my head. Once again I gotta say that no rapper can truly take the title because theres too many good artists out there that bring/ have brought so much to the table as far as lyricism and style. Its getting harder nowadays to sift through all the garbage that is choking up hip-hop. But if you look carefully theres a lot of dudes and gals who still know what it is to rap about something meaningful and who dont all rap about the same crap over the same beats because frankly 99% of the newest "artists" (note im using that term loosely) all sound the same.

I am with this guy here!!

And you might want to add Common and you might want to slap me for this, but you can add The Game after he stop crying!

dude i cant believe i forgot common lol i told ya i forgot some people on there lol

D_dubYa ]

thats an A3, right Dave?

If so, do you deploy to Afghanistan?

It's a modified A-6 , the EA-6B Prowler, same frame, completely different offensive capabilities, these are for ECM or (electronic warfare). Anyways, when i was with VAQ-140 My only deployment to the middle east was Al-Asad Air Force Base during a sea deployment w/the IKE. I did half on ship/half on ground at Al-Asad. Life changing experience.

Year in & year out I am amazed at how many interpretations of whats REAL & whats not are debated. I am reading about Who is the best rapper alive when the very concept is ludicris. First of all ME coming from the BRONX. Ive seen RAP from the begining stages... So let me correct the initial statement/question... & say theres no such thing as a RAPPER! There is ONLY the M.C. who raps. Mainstream media & well sorry... white suburban america adopted this term. 2nd 99.9999% of M.C's talk about absolutely nothing in their music degrading woman ect. which IMO only leaves one true M.C. Kris Parker aka KRS-ONE just YOUTUBE or google & you'll learn something. The rest is pure bobbie sox! lol

Hotonez ]

Year in & year out I am amazed at how many interpretations of whats REAL & whats not are debated. I am reading about Who is the best rapper alive when the very concept is ludicris. First of all ME coming from the BRONX. Ive seen RAP from the begining stages... So let me correct the initial statement/question... & say theres no such thing as a RAPPER! There is ONLY the M.C. who raps. Mainstream media & well sorry... white suburban america adopted this term. 2nd 99.9999% of M.C's talk about absolutely nothing in their music degrading woman ect. which IMO only leaves one true M.C. Kris Parker aka KRS-ONE just YOUTUBE or google & you'll learn something. The rest is pure bobbie sox! lol

What do you think we are..!!??

(Thats like me saying im an expert on gangs because i live in L.A.)

"Only one true M.C." C'mon man, get real. lol

By your definition, i believe that makes The Fresh Prince a true M.C. also. (which im not doubting, im just saying "only one" is a bit of a retarded statement)

at3dave ]
D_dubYa ]

thats an A3, right Dave?

If so, do you deploy to Afghanistan?

It's a modified A-6 , the EA-6B Prowler, same frame, completely different offensive capabilities, these are for ECM or (electronic warfare). Anyways, when i was with VAQ-140 My only deployment to the middle east was Al-Asad Air Force Base during a sea deployment w/the IKE. I did half on ship/half on ground at Al-Asad. Life changing experience.

My planes an ECM bird too.......EC-130H, look em up.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
CDBS14 ]

the question shouldnt be best rapper alive' date=' it should just be best rapper ever? or most influential rapper ever?

[/quote']no because those two questions would bring up EXTREMELY different arguments. best rapper alive is it's own category.

true so that mean tupac would be out, which sucks he is great.