** Offical Socom CF Review **

Ok this thread is for those who are waiting to get the game. Could some of you who got it, post your thoughts, initial concerns and reviews here? Thanks. I'm probably going to end up getting it this week... lol (I am a socom fan boy)... but I really want to hear about it from some of you first.

Thanks!!!

Im loving SOCOM right now. the game comes with a good sized initial download, almost 3 gigs, after that all u gotta do is download the latest patch, i got worried for a sec cause i kept getting a data corrupted message so i had to redownload everything again lol. after that i got into a game right away and i havent lagged or had any issues that plagued me in the beta. the maps look good and im a happy camper right now ;D ;D

WOW, where do i start? I love this game. I played about 3 hours tonight. The game runs very smooth for me. Even having a crappy internet. ;D

The graphics are by far the greatest i have ever seen for a video game. The only problem i did have with the game, is the download time for the patch. It took me awhile.

But other then that, WOO HOO /6!!

It appears so. A bunch of us are online, but can't load into game. Free to bounce in and out of servers and rooms, but none of them load. Guys offline can't get past the network initialization screen. :-\

I'm waiting it out. The games I played were way too fucking cool to panic about a server hiccup on release day. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]

It appears so. A bunch of us are online, but can't load into game. Free to bounce in and out of servers and rooms, but none of them load. Guys offline can't get past the network initialization screen. :-\

I'm waiting it out. The games I played were way too fucking cool to panic about a server hiccup on release day. ;)

dat sucks, i just got the game.

Neo_Unit001 ]

Go to Socom.com now when you do that go to the post titled firmware update now then look at how it says servers are going to be down from 11am-4pm they should just be going up right now.

::)

They haven't been "down" at all today. It just happened about 45 minutes ago. Right when the bulk of people prolly started downloading and loggin in.

My Review:

With the exception of the freezing, the lag, the mics, the error messages, and now the servers, the game isnt bad. So far its Socom: Combined Assault upgraded with PS3 graphics and maps. There are quite a few bells and whistles to keep people distracted from the fact that the game still has lag, mic, and server issues.

The mic is nice too. I'm glad I got it with the game too. Looks like it'll be priced at $50 by itself.