Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Check the controller options

In the Real game, Can you choose to change the joystick controls? By this I mean, I want to walk forward and backward with my left anolog and I want to straif right and left with the right anolog. In the beta this was not possible so i was curious. But please if you have not checked, dont tell me you can or cant ;) I dont want hopes up either way if its not for sure! :-*

Yeah, I'm serious. Sorry boys; there are like 7 different control schemes, but not a single one of them lets you have the whole "Left Analog Strafe forward and backward" and "Right Analog Strafe left and right."

You can "Edit" configurations but i am not sure if you can totally customize them to each button.. but i know you can edit .. so get the needle and thread rooster .. that head of yours might still be of use. :P

i think it is.. there is options to EDIT at the bottom.. i have not switched things.. but i think you can set it however you want.. when i get on here in a bit i will confirm if no one can before me...

-Rooster- ]

nah...it wasnt in the demo and it sounds like it isnt in the game :( My life is over friends... I will have to learn the way of default ::)

For crying out loud, dont use the "D" word.. if you have to use something besides your crazy left handed updownleftright strafe stick dealio, try the Frogman setting, it is the best.! ;)

the ways of the old bond game for 64 is what Im talking about man...Thats why I use the "OLD" scout controls. Thats was the best. The ways my thumbs have to go now are complete opposite from how I have played socom for those many years...You know, socom 1 :-\ Im a bit shocked that they would do this to us. There is only one thing they left out in the customization, And it happened to be the most importaint to me.