UF4 CLAN REPS

Currently, UF has 23 accepted invitations for the upcoming UF4 tourney.

Currently, UF has 15 confirmed Clan Reps representing these 23 clans.

The math, of course, doesn't work.

Clans invited to UF4 need to appoint their Clan Rep A.S.A.P. so that your clan's representation can get rolling with anything needed for the tourney.

If your Clan Rep does not currently show up with a yellow color over their name here on the forum, please have them contact me immediately so that they may begin their duties.

TOW

I'll write this in all CAPS, so that no one misses this message NOR will anyone mistake the urgency in which we remind you that your clan NEEDS to be on top of things in order to engage in an Urgent Fury tourney.

WE HAVE 23 CONFIRMED CLANS ALREADY ACCEPTED INTO THIS TOURNEY, AND WE ONLY HAVE 22 CLAN REPS IN THE CLAN REP SECTION. THIS MEANS -ONE- CLAN OUT THERE DOES -NOT- HAVE REPRESENTATION IN THE CLAN REP COUNCIL. THIS MEANS YOU WILL -NOT- HAVE THE ABILITY TO SUBMIT A 32-MAN ROSTER BY THE FRIDAY NIGHT MIDNIGHT DEADLINE. THIS MEANS YOU WILL -NOT- HAVE A SECURED ROSTER TO PLAY IN UF4. THIS MEANS.....YOU-DO-NOT-GET-TO-PLAY-IN-UF4.

PEOPLE...THIS IS A -WELL- STRUCTURED TOURNAMENT. WE MAKE THIS -VERY- EASY FOR YOU. PLEASE GET ON THE BALL AND FIGURE OUT WHO YOUR REP IS AND -FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS- SET FORTH IN THE INVITATION THAT -YOU- HAD ACCEPTED.

WE DO -NOT- HAVE THE TIME TO SIFT THROUGH ALL THE INVITES AND PLAYERS TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS MISSING. IF 22 OTHER PLAYERS CAN DO THIS, THEN -YOU- CAN DO THIS.

THIS IS YOU -F-I-N-A-L- REMINDER.

IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A ROSTER BY THE FRIDAY MIDNIGHT DEADLINE, THEN YOU DECLINE YOUR UF4 INVITE AND WE WILL FIND A SUITABLE CLAN TO REPLACE YOU. WE'RE PRETTY SURE THERE ARE PLENTY OF CLANS WHO WOULD LIKE YOUR INVITATION.

UF

Undertow, I have not been able to talk to Hannibal to see if he has done this for us. I sent you a pm the other day regarding his situation and told you he should be sending this info ASAP. I have not gotten a response from either you or him so I do not know if this situation has been taken care of.

Could you please let me know if Hannibal has submitted this info. If he has not I will?